The Student Room Group
Well, personally I'd wear it differently, more around the neck if you get what I mean. It sort of defeats the purpose of a scarf, but depends with what you are wearing it might look good.
Yes.
no I like it. I usually wear my scarfs like that, unless it's cold
What's a 'scarfy'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
What's a 'scarfy'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This, apparently.
Original post by Chlorophile
This, apparently.

Ah! That makes a lot more sense. Thank you so much! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Edminzodo
Ah! That makes a lot more sense. Thank you so much! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol
Not at all! Its a nice way of wearing a scarf without getting too warm when its not that cold.
I wear my scarfs like that doesn't look silly and keeps you warmer as well
Umm, well the checked scarves which are around a lot lately seem to be worn just causally draped across the shoulders instead of wrapped around the neck for warmth. The former looks better imo but you can wrap it around the neck too.
Reply 12
No, scarves can be used for both fashion and practical purposes!
As someone said, if I'm too hot that's how I wear it.
I get quite annoyed by scarves so this style makes them look pretty and is less irritating, then I can just flick it up if I'm standing around and cold.
I think it looks better too, doesn't cover up outfit but adds colour
No, it's just a scarf :dontknow: So long as it's not tied around your forehead, I don't really think there's any wildly silly way of weaing one.
What do you mean wearing a scarf "like that"? That is literally the normal way to wear a scarf...:erm:
Kind of, but its a lovely scarf and more of a fashion accessory so she gets away with it.
That's fine to be honest, just so long as you are wearing a long(-ish) coat which is kept open
A scarf looks awesome. Always.

It's just the way you wear that makes all the difference. Of course you don't want to look like you're going to hang yourself with that cute thing...

Be creative....
Reply 19
I sometimes wear my scarf like that on the way to school, as I have to wear a suit to sixth form. It fits better over my suit/shirt/jumper (if I have one on) and underneath my coat this way

Quick Reply

Latest