The Student Room Group

Which is the best Fan Youtube channel?

Poll

Best fan youtube channel?

Out of Arsenal Fan TV, Full Time Devils and RedMan TV?

AFTV has had guys like Moh and his infamous 'I could do a better job than Gazidis' and 'You spend we spend'.

Bully and his general cringeworthyness.

Chris Hudson and the 'YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF'

Claude and the hilarious, 'there's nothing there', his rant about pizza eating fans, and his argument with the fans today.

RedMan TV gave us the Chelsea rentboy guy, which has been funny.

Full Time Devils gave us Andy Tate and his vines, but imo AFTV tops it.

Scroll to see replies

The guy who hosts The RedMen TV is the ****ing man. So unbiased and fair.

Andy Tate is definitely the biggest legend to come out of these fan channels.
Reply 2
Claude and Andy Tate. Great blokes.

Arsenal Fan TV for me.
Reply 3
Arsenal Fan TV is so funny, particularly the bit when a fan cried about Giroud.
Nothing will ever top this imo

Reply 6

You are nothing, you are a fool and you are a waste of time. Goodnight.
AFTV because of Troopz and DT
Arsenal's from what I've seen. I like Robbie a lot, you get some idiots on there but they can be likeable with it. FTD is embarrassing and you get the feeling McKola first went to an MU match when the guys from the X Factor paid his ticket for FTD.

Original post by sr90
Nothing will ever top this imo

Best thing we've done in about twenty years. Wengoh ahhhhht! Ov ad a fackin NAFF!
Original post by Wilfred Little
Best thing we've done in about twenty years. Wengoh ahhhhht! Ov ad a fackin NAFF!

3 years later, I still stand by that comment.

That rant has literally made Robbie a millionaire.
Reply 10
Hayley has been on FTD

So they're the best

Thoughts @Dirtybit

Also, @Rk2k14 girlfriend has made a few appearances on there too. Provided a few classic banters sessions on PSN

Thoughts @difeo @SA-1
Reply 11
Original post by zKlown
Hayley has been on FTD

So they're the best

Thoughts @Dirtybit

Also, @Rk2k14 girlfriend has made a few appearances on there too. Provided a few classic banters sessions on PSN

Thoughts @difeo @SA-1

Can confirm FTD has provided the inspiration for several Twitter-stalking sessions
Original post by zKlown
Hayley has been on FTD

So they're the best

Thoughts @Dirtybit

Thoughts @difeo @SA-1

Can't deny Hayley boosts FTD up many levels

AFTV is where the money at though

mKaelus - 2 scoops

EDIT: Ah, just realised this is the football forum :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by zKlown
Hayley has been on FTD

So they're the best

Thoughts @Dirtybit

Thoughts @difeo @SA-1

You got a chance Zed. Heard she doesn't like dark meat:wink:
Reply 15
Original post by Rk2k14
You got a chance Zed. Heard she doesn't like dark meat:wink:

Oh ****

@Dirtybit you hearing this? The dream is over.
Not an Arsenal fan but AFTV is interesting & amusing.
Reply 17
Original post by angelfox
Out of Arsenal Fan TV, Full Time Devils and RedMan TV?

AFTV has had guys like Moh and his infamous 'I could do a better job than Gazidis' and 'You spend we spend'.

Bully and his general cringeworthyness.

Chris Hudson and the 'YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF'

Claude and the hilarious, 'there's nothing there', his rant about pizza eating fans, and his argument with the fans today.

RedMan TV gave us the Chelsea rentboy guy, which has been funny.

Full Time Devils gave us Andy Tate and his vines, but imo AFTV tops it.

I think the best has to be the True Geordie. His rants, whenever Newcastle cock up, are hilarious. Cheekysport are good as well.
(edited 6 years ago)
FullTimeDevils imo, though im biased :tongue:

Stephen Howson in particular is really good on there and on his own channel, the guy knows United iniside and out so his analaysis is always bang on.
As a Gooner i mostl like AFTV, but I can see why some Gooners hate it. It does focus a lot on Claude/Ty arguments for hits/views/likes, but then it has good interviewss with agents, pundits, and legends like Wrighty, Parlour, Smith, etc. about the club. Some other fan channels diss it like Full time Devils, which I like incidentally, but they never have interviews with Giggs, Robson, Sir Bobby, Sir Alex, or any other UNited legend/ex-player. Not even Roy Keane, or Yorke/Cole or member of their Treble team.

The only one I don't like is Spurred On, not because they are Spurs, but most of their content is anti-Arsenal, which makes little sense. Yep, they despise us, but then they shouldn't even be a fan channel if they ust want to spend most of their eps dissing us.

Quick Reply

Latest