Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I feel symapathy for you.

1) Girls are *****es. 2) Girls have little respect for feelings.
    1 = true
    2 = false

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    1 = true
    2 = false
    2 = true.

Even men have a better moral standard than women!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    1 = true
    2 = false
    are u saying ur a *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I feel symapathy for you.

Girls are *****es. Girls have little respect for feelings.
    Yeah but the *****es are supposed to be better in bed. Hence the song "slap ma batch up"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    are u saying ur a *****
    all girls are *****es, it's what makes being a girl so much fun, but contrary to corey's beliefs we do have some morals

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    2 = true.

Even men have a better moral standard than women!

Can you say bitter?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    Can you say bitter?
    :rolleyes:
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    I suppose I qualify as a *****, because I accepted when one of my ex's best friends asked me out. He happens to be better looking, smarter, richer, nicer and sexier than my ex, and two years later I'm still going out with him

More than just revenge on my ex (who was evil), I think.

ReputationRep:
    If you are a real sloaney go down the KR or get yourself a girl from St Georges/Cheltenham/Down House.

ReputationRep:
    Alrite what pisses me off is that before me she was nothing, i introduced her to everyone and everything! gNow she is bestfriends with all my friends which is annoying-immature i know, i bump into her everywhere i go,

also the fact that she came round to my house yesterday and i shagged her, and today i hear she was with a friend of mine, (she isnt a ho tho)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    If you are a real sloaney go down the KR or get yourself a girl from St Georges/Cheltenham/Down House.
    Those schools are nothing compared to...wycome abbey, charterhouse, francis holland girls!

The Kr isnt good anymore.....too many pikes and the clubs are too old school,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    Alrite what pisses me off is that before me she was nothing, i introduced her to everyone and everything!

Haha, I would've thought the size of your ego would be enough to console yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Wycombe Abbey has been operating under the name of Scabby Abbey for years!

ReputationRep:
    What, she was nothing because she didn't know any of your friends? Did she suddenly materialise before your eyes as she was introduced to them?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah funny. ..

no i meant that once she started going out with me, i introduced her to my group of my friends, took her to the clubs we chill at etc, and now that i broke up with her, she is still gonna be part of it, and she is quite arrogant and thinks she cool now, and she doesnt understand that she was a loser before me

that sounds stupid but its the way i feel at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Yeah funny. ..

no i meant that once she started going out with me, i introduced her to my group of my friends, took her to the clubs we chill at etc, and now that i broke up with her, she is still gonna be part of it, and she is quite arrogant and thinks she cool now, and she doesnt understand that she was a loser before me

Yes. Very stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Golly gosh you are just so immense that you have been targeted by a social climber.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah funny. ..

Are you sure she's not with him as a revenge thing? The way you're talking about her now, I wouldn't be surprised...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Are you sure she's not with him as a revenge thing? The way you're talking about her now, I wouldn't be surprised...

Maybe she just happens to get on well with his friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    Maybe she just happens to get on well with him friends.
    :P That's the nice way of looking at it.. but I wasn't aiming for nice!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.