June paper 2014 higher anyone please help me out

Watch
This discussion is closed.
nabooula212
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So we did a test today, and my maths teacher said he would mark them, and he told us to have a go at the june 2014 higher paper? Not sure which one that is but it's due in for tomorrow. Can someone help me find these papers ( paper 1 and 2). I heard Mr M is the person who gives these? So please can someone give me the mark scheme. Thank you
frances98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
We can't access these papers yet only your teacher can

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nabooula212)
So we did a test today, and my maths teacher said he would mark them, and he told us to have a go at the june 2014 higher paper? Not sure which one that is but it's due in for tomorrow. Can someone help me find these papers ( paper 1 and 2). I heard Mr M is the person who gives these? So please can someone give me the mark scheme. Thank you
Are you sure your teacher asked you for that paper? He/She should know that they're not available for students to access...
nabooula212
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chlorophile)
Are you sure your teacher asked you for that paper? He/She should know that they're not available for students to access...
Yes because we did the november 2014 paper for our test he told ut to have a go at june. We asked him if this was the right paper, and he said yes it was, he gave it to the whole class
nabooula212
Rep:
?
(Original post by nabooula212)
Yes because we did the november 2014 paper for our test he told ut to have a go at june. We asked him if this was the right paper, and he said yes it was, he gave it to the whole class
Isn't this website full of mark schemes and answers, ive seen the paper around but i need the paper 2
davros
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Chlorophile)
WARNING - MrM closed another thread by this person yesterday!!

See here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2963037
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads