?
Report 5 years ago
Stupid
iheartplums
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aw the poor bairn. Hasn't she been through enough already? Some people... :rolleyes:
Ggmu!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Came across a picture on Facebook of some fellas sitting on a table and a big 'Anti Malala day' on a poster and thought it was a joke, a satire story.

I was sorely mistaken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skill Twix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mate,there are many more people in Pakistan that deserve a Nobel Prize.They've done much more than Malala
Skip_Snip
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
She may be pretty darn irritating, and in no way deserving of all her acclaim, but she does also not deserve hate campaigns or anti-days.
iheartplums
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Skill Twix)
Mate,there are many more people in Pakistan that deserve a Nobel Prize.They've done much than Malala
It doesn't mean that you have to make a point of hating on a young girl that was shot in the face does it?
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Mate,there are many more people in Pakistan that deserve a Nobel Prize.They've done much than Malala
I don't dispute that one bit tbh, felt she was way overhyped for essentially, being shot in the head.

But Cmon, not an anti Malala day lol. She's trying to do good, at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skill Twix
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mate,I am a Pakistani(Part British too)
One thing I notice is the Pakistani media exaggerates everything.
There's an old man called Edhi.He runs many hospitals in Pakistan.He owns the largest number of ambulances in Pakistan.A poor man living a simple life!
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
(Original post by IdeasForLife)
Stop pretending like you care lol. If you weren't some nut job indian nationalist, you'd have carried on scrolling when you saw the article.
:ahee:

Mate,I am a Pakistani(Part British too)
One thing I notice is the Pakistani media exaggerates everything.
There's an old man called Edhi.He runs many hospitals in Pakistan.He owns the largest number of ambulances in Pakistan.A poor man living a simple life!
I've heard about his ambulances, they collect the deceased a lot don't they? I think I saw it as part of a documentary or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skill Twix
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ggmu!)
:ahee:

I've heard about his ambulances, they collect the deceased a lot don't they? I think I saw it as part of a documentary or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spot on mate
Princess31
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
LOL is there a day for this?! :rofl:
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Spot on mate
I don't doubt he deserves more recognition for what he's done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everglow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If she can take a bullet in the head from the Taliban, she'll be laughing at this. The Pakistanis won't broaden their horizons beyond Islam, so naturally they will condemn anyone who promotes freedom of speech because it allows people the opportunity to express anti-Islamic views.
Badshah
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
She is a traitor to Pakistan. We absolutely don't like her. She is having good times with ****ing Obama in the white house who is responsible for drone attacks in Pakistan.. We respect that she stood up against Taliban but not what she has done after that.
Zamestaneh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Badshah)
She is a traitor to Pakistan. We absolutely don't like her. She is having good times with ****ing Obama in the white house who is responsible for drone attacks in Pakistan. ****ing ****. We respect that she stood up against Taliban but not what she has done after that.
Brother, when she was at the White House, she actually did bring the topic of drones and other things up...
binahmet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Obama's puppet doesn't have my sympathies.
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Fair enough to be annoyed that she receives so much more recognition over others that are perhaps more deserving, but to downright dislike her for it? What a bunch of idiotic pseudo-hipsters with a clear agenda. I sometimes wonder who it was who took a bullet to the brain, her or the haters, but then I realize Malala was the only one who had a brain to begin with.
Badshah
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zamestaneh)
Brother, when she was at the White House, she actually did bring the topic of drones and other things up...
She was with Obama though. I don't know if it was at the white house or not.

And when did she bring up with the topic of drones? Please enlighten me brother.
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Badshah)
Don't make assumptions about me as you don't know me.
What, and you think you know Malala well enough to make assumptions about her, such as her being a "traitor"? No. Pathetically hypocritical.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (20)
23.26%
Unconditional if firmed (4)
4.65%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (1)
1.16%
No unconditional offers (61)
70.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise