The Student Room Group

Tesco Bank Graduate Scheme

Hello everyone, I have a video interview of Tesco Bank Risk Management Graduate Schemes to do this week. Did anyone have done the similar video interview already, if yes what are they going to ask?

I am very appreciated if anyone of you can give me a help, thank you.
Hello getting into primary school can be a challenge. Just apply and hope for the best. Thanks for your time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alexki91
Hello everyone, I have a video interview of Tesco Bank Risk Management Graduate Schemes to do this week. Did anyone have done the similar video interview already, if yes what are they going to ask?

I am very appreciated if anyone of you can give me a help, thank you.

How did it go? I did the video interview for the leadership scheme in November and have been placed on a shortlist for the assessment centre in feb.
Hello All,

I am new to this thread and its comforting to know that I am not alone in this application process!
I did my recorded video interview about 3 weeks ago for the Graduate Programme- Banking, and just got an email today informing me that I have been placed on the short-list. Does this mean that I have made through the AC stage? I don't want to put my hopes up high only to be shot down later:/
Original post by jordhelsingfors
Hello All,

I am new to this thread and its comforting to know that I am not alone in this application process!
I did my recorded video interview about 3 weeks ago for the Graduate Programme- Banking, and just got an email today informing me that I have been placed on the short-list. Does this mean that I have made through the AC stage? I don't want to put my hopes up high only to be shot down later:/

I got the same email late November, I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. I had another email on christmas eve to say merry christmas and that they'd be in touch by mid january - just have to wait and see!
Reply 6
I have a video interview for the Graduate Leadership Programme coming up.

Can anyone indicate the nature of the questions asked on the automated interview?
Reply 7
I completed a video interview within the last few weeks.

There are a few competency based q's asking you for an example of a time you saw an opportunity to improve and took it, plus others I can't quite remember.

It will ask you about yourself and why you chose this graduate job. It also asked me what the main challenges facing Tesco Bank are and how your specific graduate scheme can mitigate these challenges.

Good luck!
Reply 8
Anyone heard anything yet after the tesco bank video phone interview?
Original post by 1-1
Anyone heard anything yet after the tesco bank video phone interview?

Back in november I was told I'd hear by mid January but I think they're behind schedule as people are clearly still doing video interviews! Just got to wait I guess
Reply 10
Original post by Andrew1994
Back in november I was told I'd hear by mid January but I think they're behind schedule as people are clearly still doing video interviews! Just got to wait I guess

I did my video interview on the first week of January and got a reply of short-list three days later but I have not heard from them again. They gave me 48 hours deadline in-between every stage that one would think it gonna be a lot quicker.
Original post by 1-1
I did my video interview on the first week of January and got a reply of short-list three days later but I have not heard from them again. They gave me 48 hours deadline in-between every stage that one would think it gonna be a lot quicker.

I guess we just have to wait until they've watched all the video interviews!
I got an email this morning to say I'll find out if I'm invited to an AC either this week or next week
Reply 13
I just logged into my application page and saw that my application was updated by them yesterday afternoon but I haven't heard anything from them since the email they sent - not sure what to make of it haha
Anyone else been invited to an AC in feb? :biggrin:
Reply 16
Anyone else been invited to an AC in feb? :biggrin:

Have you had the assessment center yet ? Can you give me any information on your experience, i have one soon...would be very thankful.
Original post by harrypcd
Have you had the assessment center yet ? Can you give me any information on your experience, i have one soon...would be very thankful.

I had mine on Wednesday and overall it was an enjoyable experience and theday is really relaxed. Your day is structured by a personal timetable and you're given all the basic info you need to complete each assessment. Do some reading around the role/bank/Tesco in general and you'll be fine. Good luck!
Reply 18
I had mine on Wednesday and overall it was an enjoyable experience and theday is really relaxed. Your day is structured by a personal timetable and you're given all the basic info you need to complete each assessment. Do some reading around the role/bank/Tesco in general and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Thank you for your reply ! Could you give me any information on the presentation and the role play ?

Quick Reply

Latest