HELP With ISA Test Section 2! Please Anyone?

Watch
Dwellcut
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So, ive got an isa in a couple of days which is section 2 and i have done section 1

i was wondering what questions will come up on section 2 paper could you give me every question and maybe an answer please i really appericate it

my Hypothesis is: The Strength of a polymer strip depends on the width of the polymer strip

And also i have done the experiment and got my results now in a couple of days ill be doing section 2 ISA

Could you tell me questions and answers for section 2 which can help me?

Last thing: Is there any past papers that i could revise that are with my hypothesis please guys anyone?
Also, i only want the isa past papers from my hypothesis which is above...

Thank You Please Reply As soon as possible ASAP!!
Aty100
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey so today i did my C2 ISA Section A on rates of reaction. My previous ISA was on C1 so i know the types of questions that come up. In section B you will need to say whether of not your results that you got from the experiment supported your hypothesis or not, was there an uncertainty in your experiment you will have a question on the context which you should have found out when you did section 1 and you will have case studies. Sorry i dont know anything in relation to your experiment but now you know the types of questions you can try and develop your own answers in preparation for section B.
My section b is on Friday
Good Luck
Dwellcut
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
@aty100 thank you very much.., im doing section 2 tommorow and also good luck you asswell. And im on C1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.1%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.21%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (96)
10.65%
Lack of purpose or motivation (111)
12.32%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.88%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.33%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (100)
11.1%
Financial worries (62)
6.88%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.55%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.22%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.89%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (87)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (74)
8.21%

Watched Threads