Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mariatomasini
Have you got an offer from Birmingham? I really want to go there but they haven't said anything yet, only applied a few days ago though, I am so impatient hahaha
Lincoln is lovely though, although it is not considered as prestigious as Birmingham I would not mind going there either! So happy I got an offer :smile:

Yeahhh! And don't worry, they took like two weeks to make me an offer
It's a really nice campus isn't it, think I'd be happy in either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by IAmEchelon
Yeahhh! And don't worry, they took like two weeks to make me an offer
It's a really nice campus isn't it, think I'd be happy in either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Where else have you applied?
It is, and the city/town is absolutely lovely.
Reply 22
Well done! Where else have you applied?
It is, and the city/town is absolutely lovely.

Newcastle, Aston and Nottingham, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
York, Leeds and Liverpool :smile:
I am considering swapping York for Sheffield or something slightly less competitive as I am only doing one science subject and they say most applicants apply with two, so its a bit risky. Idk, so confused :confused:
Reply 24
York, Leeds and Liverpool :smile:
I am considering swapping York for Sheffield or something slightly less competitive as I am only doing one science subject and they say most applicants apply with two, so its a bit risky. Idk, so confused :confused:

I live in Liverpool!

I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose, if they reject you at least you tired. And you did say York was one of your favourites, imagine you went to Sheffield all you would be thinking is "reckon I could of got into York"

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live in Liverpool!

I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose, if they reject you at least you tired. And you did say York was one of your favourites, imagine you went to Sheffield all you would be thinking is "reckon I could of got into York"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it a nice city to live in? I have never been to the university , only applied because it asks for ABB and I wanted to have an ABB choice as most of my choices were AAB .

Yeah thats true, I needed to hear that, thanks haha :smile:
Reply 26
Is it a nice city to live in? I have never been to the university , only applied because it asks for ABB and I wanted to have an ABB choice as most of my choices were AAB .

Yeah thats true, I needed to hear that, thanks haha :smile:

Yeah! It's great, the city centre has a loads of stuff to do! Liverpool 1 is great for shopping and food, the nightlife is great! The city has a ton of culture

Anything you want to know in specially about Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah! It's great, the city centre has a loads of stuff to do! Liverpool 1 is great for shopping and food, the nightlife is great! The city has a ton of culture

Anything you want to know in specially about Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thats good! Quite a few people told me that it is quite rough but I applied anyway haha :biggrin: - Will go have a look if I get an offer.

Hmm, is the university in the city centre? `
Reply 28
Oh thats good! Quite a few people told me that it is quite rough but I applied anyway haha :biggrin: - Will go have a look if I get an offer.

Hmm, is the university in the city centre? `

It's no rougher than any other big city of say really. I think the reason spoke will say that is because most of the cheap student houses are in an area called toxeth, which used to be really rough(it's not no more, but still has a stigma) and even then, there's like two parts to it! The nice side(student side) and the other side ahaha

Yep! About a 10 minute walk, less really, to Liverpool 1(the major shopping part) depending on where you are

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's no rougher than any other big city of say really. I think the reason spoke will say that is because most of the cheap student houses are in an area called toxeth, which used to be really rough(it's not no more, but still has a stigma) and even then, there's like two parts to it! The nice side(student side) and the other side ahaha

Yep! About a 10 minute walk, less really, to Liverpool 1(the major shopping part) depending on where you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah big cities will always have the reputation of being rough. I visited the city once and really liked it though, specially compared to where I live haha.
Ah thats good, I am excited haha can't wait to go to uni, I am so done with college haha
Haven't seen a thread for this years applicants yet, so I thought of start one

I applied for psychology and received a conditional offer of 320 UCAS points

Now your turn!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Psychology with Clinical Psychology and also received a conditional offer for 320 points :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by geeeeorgia
I applied for Psychology with Clinical Psychology and also received a conditional offer for 320 points :smile:

Congrats!
Are you firming Lincoln?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to Lincoln for Law, does anyone know if they give straight offers or do interviews?
Reply 33
I applied to Lincoln to do PR and got an offer of 280 ucas! Although I could go to higher up unis as I'm precited AAA I just love Lincoln, it looks so so nice there! It'll most likely be my firm, or if not then insurance. Also applied to Loughborough (ABB offer), Bournemouth (unconditional), UWE (interview) and BCU which I haven't heard from yet. :smile: Would love to know if anyone else is doing a similar course!
Original post by MinnieHales
I have applied to Lincoln for Law, does anyone know if they give straight offers or do interviews?

I applied to Lincoln to do law and received a straight offer. I don't think they're doing interviews :smile:
I've got an offer for clinical psychology too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey! I sent my application off on Friday for business and marketing, has anyone else applied for anything similar and had any offers? if so how long did it take?
Reply 37
Just received an offer for Biochemistry today. Waiting on my other choice. Problem is, I'm struggling to choose between them now!

(Lincoln vs. Aberystwyth). Huge contrast, I know!
Reply 38
hi, I sent my application off for Business and Marketing today so I'm just waiting to hear an offer now, but I absolutely loved Lincoln at the open day and think that the SU looks amazing! :biggrin:
I got an offer from Lincoln for Law and it is my firm offer. extremely excited. I don't think they are doig interviews. I didn't receive one anyway

Quick Reply

Latest