The Student Room Group

HOW DO YOU GET ALL A*s?

I want to do it. What is the secret? I'm at a good state school, year ten, getting a*s for my first bits of coursework but I'm not a hard worker, this stuff comes easy. Will I have to change?
Reply 1
No secret /thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Just put your name on the top of the page. Well that must be how easy GCSE's must be, both my niece(18 now) and nephew(25 now) got 9 or 10 of them ech, but how, they could not do the homework themselves, and hardly studied, HOW INDEED???
Live in Colorado

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If you get it, then there will not be much need to study, aside from remembering the facts for each subject. GCSES are not that hard and are not supposed to be hard so, provided you cover all the material and do indeed come to grips with everything as you say, getting A*s should not be that hard. The same applies to A level.
Past papers are THE key to success.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emgraceb2804
I want to do it. What is the secret? I'm at a good state school, year ten, getting a*s for my first bits of coursework but I'm not a hard worker, this stuff comes easy. Will I have to change?

Aim high....you still have time so put the work in. 11 A* was the highest at my school followed by 8 A* and she got rewarded. All your efforts will pay of eventually. Just revise consistently and effectively.
Original post by mavis369
Just put your name on the top of the page. Well that must be how easy GCSE's must be, both my niece(18 now) and nephew(25 now) got 9 or 10 of them ech, but how, they could not do the homework themselves, and hardly studied, HOW INDEED???

2 words

Screw you

^^

Quick Reply

Latest