The Student Room Group

What's Your Favourite Place to Eat?

What's everyones favourite place to eat? It doesn't have to be a restaurant it can be fast food, home made food - anything.

Mine is a place in Newcastle called El Torero - http://www.eltorero.co.uk/ It's a genuine Spanish tapas restaurant and the food is out of this world!! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I like Five Guys for fast food and Prezzo for Italian
Red rooooobin
Unlimited fries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Pizza Express :coma:
Anywhere but a chain restaurant. I have some standards.
Locally, I love the Thai restaurant in Ely, it's SO delicious, and the service is amazing.
Original post by Mazzini
Pizza Express :coma:

I do like Pizza Extress - I love the Etna :biggrin:
Original post by cole-slaw
Anywhere but a chain restaurant. I have some standards.

I do go for the stand alone myself and Newcastle has lots of amazing places to eat :smile:
Original post by Balloon Baboon
I do go for the stand alone myself and Newcastle has lots of amazing places to eat :smile:

yeah, chain restaurants are so ****ing predictable. You basically know what you're going to order before you even see the menu. What's the point?
Reply 9
I do like Pizza Extress - I love the Etna :biggrin:

Padana is my favourite :colone:
yeah, chain restaurants are so ****ing predictable. You basically know what you're going to order before you even see the menu. What's the point?

Indeed. I do like Pizza Express, though :biggrin:
Original post by Mazzini
Padana is my favourite :colone:

Yes, another nice pizza. Infact they're all pretty nice. I liked the new spicey pizza, can't remember what it was called :biggrin:
Indeed. I do like Pizza Express, though :biggrin:

Almost £7 for a mediocre beer? No thanks

There are at least 6 pubs I can think of around here that do better pizza than pizza express, for half the price, in nicer surroundings and with a far better selection of drinks.
Almost £7 for a mediocre beer? No thanks

There are at least 6 pubs I can think of around here that do better pizza than pizza express, for half the price, in nicer surroundings and with a far better selection of drinks.

I have to agree on the beer prices, it's cheeky. You can get a crate for £7 now! :biggrin:
Frankie & Bennys. That half chicken/ribs combo is the most glorious thing I have ever consumed in my life
A quality traditional fish and chip shop called "Oysters", everything made in front of you and the place is so popular people queue outside
Original post by somemightsay888
A quality traditional fish and chip shop called "Oysters", everything made in front of you and the place is so popular people queue outside

Nice, what coast?
Erm...The West Midlands... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like eating at little family run restaurants because the food tastes so authentic and so much better quality!
Original post by somemightsay888
Erm...The West Midlands... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest