The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Watch

INTit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The games got me hooked again theres so many achievements and the more you play the more you unlock!

Anybody else got it ? if so how far have you got ? Managed to kill moms heart yesterday after far too log.
Sneferu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by INTit)
The games got me hooked again theres so many achievements and the more you play the more you unlock!

Anybody else got it ? if so how far have you got ? Managed to kill moms heart yesterday after far too log.
I haven't got Rebirth, but I love playing the original. Considering getting Rebirth at some point...
LaughingKitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I pre-ordered it, and the other day, I managed to defeat Satan with Eden

I've also unlocked The Lost - very tedious to do -.-

This game is amazing it's a lot more difficult than the original, definitely...
INTit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by LaughingKitsune)
I pre-ordered it, and the other day, I managed to defeat Satan with Eden

I've also unlocked The Lost - very tedious to do -.-

This game is amazing it's a lot more difficult than the original, definitely...
I managed to beat Satan early using a very strange item combo and and a devil room allowing me to go to Sheol before I had unlocked it.

Unfortunatly the nature of this item combo involved me standing still and waiting for stuff to die so I wouldn't say I learn't how to kill the enemies leading to him or how to fight him the normal way :P

I look forward to a more traditional satan kill- just a couple more mom kills and I should unlock the permanent route to Sheol Unfortunatly its Eves turn and I have terrible luck with her :mad:
LaughingKitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by INTit)
I managed to beat Satan early using a very strange item combo and and a devil room allowing me to go to Sheol before I had unlocked it.

Unfortunatly the nature of this item combo involved me standing still and waiting for stuff to die so I wouldn't say I learn't how to kill the enemies leading to him or how to fight him the normal way :P

I look forward to a more traditional satan kill- just a couple more mom kills and I should unlock the permanent route to Sheol Unfortunatly its Eves turn and I have terrible luck with her :mad:
I tend to have terrible luck with Maggie personally - I just did the Darkness Falls challenge, which is Eve-based, and managed to get all the way to Isaac before dying (so close!). That said, both of the Maggie challenges are quite easy - Cursed is a more tactical one to do, though, in my opinion. Otherwise it's fairly easy

With my Eden run, it was before Sheol itself was unlocked that I managed to go down there anyway and beat Satan. I started off with Libra, among other stuff, and then ended up with Soy Milk. Apparently Soy Milk and Libra together is high damage, high tear rate. I probably could have beaten Satan with just those two items :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (334)
15.62%
The paper was reasonable (1166)
54.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (462)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
8.23%

Watched Threads