The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Our one back home is a bit of a let down - navy blue with a teeny weeny need a monocle to see it logo in one corner. One of the Young Enterprise companies last year designed their own which was a big hit but sold out within a day or two!

My school colour here in America is bright orange so I haven't invested in one of their hoodies yet...
Tarts_n_Vicars

My school colour here in America is bright orange so I haven't invested in one of their hoodies yet...

I have a bright orange sweatshirt! It's great! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Oooh I'd love a bright orange one!

I've got one. I held out for a while, cos the american college lettering style annoyed me, but caved in cos they looked comfy and my mum had forgotten my jackets. I did early on last year by a uni rugby shirt though which I think are smarter.
Reply 23
I did get one at Uni, but spend more time in my club one. They are soooo comfy and great for days when you don't feel too good, you just snuggle up on the sofa with in on.
I keep going to get a brown one and they're out of my size :frown:
Reply 26
i just bought mine, brown with turquoise and white writing saying UCI Orange County California, well at least people will know i've been studying somewhere a bit different haha, my last year uni hoody was just a boring grey Sussex Uni one...
Reply 27
I have a scarf from Aber - I wouldn't wear a hoodie, but a gorgeous black fleece scarf with a stylised embroidered logo at one end it perfect for this damn weather :wink:
my uni sells them :p: £20 though! so it's gonna have to wait, I want a red one :biggrin:
I went to get a uni hoody today but there were none in the shop.
I really want one....they seem so comfy and you can just throw them on with anything really...
uni hoodies are cool, to wear when you go home. but in my humble opinion it is actually really uncool to wear one at uni.
I have loads of the other stuff - hall tshirts/hoodys, clubs tshirts/hoodys, just not a Uni hoody yet! Went down the Union today and there is a new 'style' (v exciting!) and they're £15 this year - wahey! I am in real need of a hoody so i think might cave in tomorrow!

-x-
Reply 33
i think last year i paid $17.50 for my hoody, after the first term they put the price down to $8!!! well worth asking to see if your uni does the same as its a hell of a lot cheaper (sorry for the dollar sign, i mean pounds but im in US and there is no darn pound sign on the keyboard!)
Becca28
i think last year i paid $17.50 for my hoody, after the first term they put the price down to $8!!! well worth asking to see if your uni does the same as its a hell of a lot cheaper (sorry for the dollar sign, i mean pounds but im in US and there is no darn pound sign on the keyboard!)

press the alt button & "3"
£

at least on my computer :smile:
Reply 35
I think I'm just going to get society hoodies, plain uni one just won't cut it!
I would buy one, but they'repriced at £50 - £60 (not something I can afford)
Reply 37
I would buy one, but they'repriced at £50 - £60 (not something I can afford)

:eek: I bought my RGU one for 25 quid!
Reactivated thread, woo.

Ive got a photographic society rugby shirt, and somewhere (after 6 ****ing weeks) Im due to get a Civil Engineering Hoodie
I have a blue Exeter one and I love it, it's so comfortable! Cost about 20 quid, I think.

Latest

Trending

Trending