The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

This is embarrassing but i never had a gf or kissed a girl (outside my family, ofcourse).

You can laugh at me. :s

Noobish
This is embarrassing but i never had a gf or kissed a girl (outside my family, ofcourse).

I hope you're not suggesting you've had a gf within your own family.
Reply 3
Reply 4
must have been 14.....
it was horrible.....
Reply 6
I was 13, with my first boyfriend.
Who happens to now be my best friend. Much better off that way, haha.
16 i barely even new the guy lol. we were going out 2 days later tho :smile:
Reply 8
I was about 14 and i was drunk and i didn't know the guy and he was older than me and kind of taking advantage as he'd plied me with booze all night then walked with me for a while until i no longer knew my way back to where my friends were and it was pouring down with rain and he kissed me. I felt kind of pleased as it was my first kiss but i never saw him again as he was some kind of 'new age traveller' and i now regret that it was so devoid of emotion :frown:
16...same age as my first 'real' date :rolleyes:
Reply 10
9 me and this girl she was 10 went out for about 9months proper tongues and everythin lol. but then she went to secondary school and i went into yr6 lol.
but then there was a three yr gap and my next ws 12 or 13. I go to an allboys grammar school, hasnt stoped me mixing with the fairer sex
Reply 11
I was 7
Reply 12
17. Damn that makes me the latest so far (depending on how old Noobish is of course).
Reply 13

I can't think of much worse than going to a single sex school...would've driven me insane.
try an all 'arts' school where the majority of ur schoolmates are gay (guys) and/or soooo into themselves that you cant breath properly in the same room w/them :eek:
I'm 17 and have yet to be kissed.

I have this problem where I can't stop flirting (I have like a circle of boy toys, and they don't like to see me flirting with other guys...). And I tend to be overbearing and I scare my crushes away..

I almost got kissed last weekend, by this guy I met at a Snow Patrol concert, but there was the issue of us living 3,000 miles away from each other...
Reply 16
AstraeaBeauty
try an all 'arts' school where the majority of ur schoolmates are gay (guys) and/or soooo into themselves that you cant breath properly in the same room w/them :eek:

try an all boys school where once people hit 6th form its like ok i can come out now lol!! its quite funny actually spesh seeing some of the major homophobes in our yr eriously they just even hear the word gay and their shuddering
I was 11, it was with a neighbour. It lasted 2.5 seconds and I said, "Oh f**k" in the middle of it! :p:
13 by a random stranger...
and single sex skls r AWFUL! xx
Sprockette
I was 11, it was with a neighbour. It lasted 2.5 seconds and I said, "Oh f**k" in the middle of it! :p:

lol!

I was 12 and it was at a disco with a fat boy 3 years older than me (I always seem to attact the fat ones, don't know why!!)

Anyway, I didn't want to kiss him and didn't know how to say no, so I told him I was shy with boys. However, during one one of the slowies, we did end up snogging on the dancefloor (Tongues and all!)

Never saw him again, but have a loving partner, so it's all well and good.

I don't know whether you're curious about same-sex kisses too, but I kissed 3 girls in one night when I was 14 (Staying at school overnight - it was an all-girls one - and playing Truth or Dare.)

Latest

Trending

Trending