The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

childrens nursing interview

Hi I have an interview for children's nursing in a week at Surrey and I was just wondering what questions to expect and what the day is like from people who have previously been through the interview process? Thanks :smile:
I have mine for mental health on the 27th, so can't help out too much, will be anxiously watching this thread though!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by maeabi4
Hi I have an interview for children's nursing in a week at Surrey and I was just wondering what questions to expect and what the day is like from people who have previously been through the interview process? Thanks :smile:

Original post by JennieS90
I have mine for mental health on the 27th, so can't help out too much, will be anxiously watching this thread though!

Hi guys,

We might be able to tell you a little bit about it :smile:

You'll have to pass a numeracy & literacy test, & then interviews are MMI’s (multiple mini interviews) & run in a similar format to speed dating a set time at each “station” before moving onto the next. So you won't have to worry about being in front of an interview panel :smile:

Does this help?
Reply 3
Hi Maeabi4. I also my interview this week, tomorrow in fact but for Adult Nursing starting in Feb 2015. I'm so excited. I've been to the campus at Surrey several times and have heard and seen so many good things especially about the nursing department.I can't wait.

Wish us both luck tomorrow.

I wonder how long it takes to hear back after the interviews. Fingers crossed it's not too long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending