Does anyone have answers to mock paper2 2014 November please
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by isaac12)
Does anyone have answers to mock paper2 2014 November please
There isn't a standard Mock Paper 2 2014 November paper taken by everyone..
The paper that has been or will be used for your mock is chosen or created by your teachers. It will also depend on which examiner your school use.
Nobody here knows.
isaac12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you. Am just asking in response to someone that published answers to the first part paper.
isaac12
Rep:
?
Mr M's Edexcel 1MA0 GCSE Higher Maths Non Calculator Paper 2 November 2014 Answers
gdunne42
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mr M's Edexcel 1MA0 GCSE Higher Maths Non Calculator Paper 2 November 2014 Answers
That is not referring to a mock exam paper, it's a real edexcel gcse exam paper taken last week.
Mr M has said he'll try to put up answers to the calculator paper but Edexcel have not yet made it available to teachers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
isaac12
Rep:
?
thank you
dumbanddumber
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
do all schools do the same month papers because i did november paper does that mean other schools in my area will also do a november paper?
gdunne42
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by dumbanddumber)
do all schools do the same month papers because i did november paper does that mean other schools in my area will also do a november paper?
Schools do their mock exams whenever they want using any past paper they like or using a paper they create themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
gortz1o1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gdunne42)
Schools do their mock exams whenever they want using any past paper they like or using a paper they create themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly, for some reason my school chose to do February 2013, they always change all he values anyways.
Its_Tito
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My school used a lot of real GCSE papers from 2014 for the mocks...as in the June papers. So yeah
tasmiyahr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
has the mark scheme for the calc pape november 2014 come out yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.98%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (927)
42.68%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (412)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads