Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do a print screen of your desktop, save it in paint as a jpg (youll probably have to resize it) , and post it as an attachment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    because its more than 100KB, and vB was saying "oh no no no no no no no no you cant get away with that you cheeky sod", so i changed the file extension to a format that could take 250 (or so) KB
    Wasn't it a 2MB limit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    do a print screen of your desktop, save it in paint as a jpg (youll probably have to resize it) , and post it as an attachment
    How do I do a print screen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    How do I do a print screen?
    press the button to the right of F12

ReputationRep:
    Well this is the picture I have on my desktop, I dunno how to get the actual one on. Mine just has shortcuts in the space at the bottom.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Quixote)
    Well this is the picture I have on my desktop, I dunno how to get the actual one on. Mine just has shortcuts in the space at the bottom.
    Use the Print Screen button. The image will be put in your clipboard, so you'll need to open Paint or something and paste it there.

ReputationRep:
    very boring...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    it say my file is too large

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    it say my file is too large
    resize it or rename it to mp3 extension

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, no non-Windows screenshots yet. I'd have Linux on here, except I don't have a burner to burn ISOs and only have 1 hard disk (prefer putting 1 OS on each disk on my desktop, cos it causes less probs).

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who saves EVERYTHING on the desktop through laziness and has a whole screen full of useless icons?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I didn't read the last page. Still, the Printscrn button doesn't work, my keyboard is broke and my comp is very slow too. Maybe it does work but it's taking ages. The other pic will have to do.

ReputationRep:
    nothin accept the bin
    hehe
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    That's tiny, heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    That's tiny, heh.
    i know, i resized it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Am I the only one who saves EVERYTHING on the desktop through laziness and has a whole screen full of useless icons?
    Nope I do that too! Mine is such a mess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Not sure if we had that too, I can't remember. Is it as good?
    The place is bigger and the graphics are better, it is more difficult than Myst, but I don't think it's as good as Myst. But that could just be me, I loved Myst

ReputationRep:
    can anyone guess what film is that on my desktop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i know, i resized it
    But too small!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    The place is bigger and the graphics are better, it is more difficult than Myst, but I don't think it's as good as Myst. But that could just be me, I loved Myst
    Cool .

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.