The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Admissions test: London South Bank

Hi,
I was just wondering wether anyone has already, or due to sit an admissions test for LSB Uni.
Any helpful hints or tips you could share would be really appreciated!

Scroll to see replies

Which course is it for?
London
Reply 2
I need to do an admissions test for radiography...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Sorry I know this might be irrelevant but I have admission tests on Wednesday for radiography does anyone know if the interview will be on that day or you will be informed to come back another day.
Reply 4
Original post by sayeh
Sorry I know this might be irrelevant but I have admission tests on Wednesday for radiography does anyone know if the interview will be on that day or you will be informed to come back another day.

Which uni is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Sandra1
Which uni is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

London South bank
Reply 6
Original post by sayeh
London South bank

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its not on the same day
Reply 7
Original post by Sandra1
Posted from TSR Mobile
Its not on the same day

Thank you so much.
Reply 8
Original post by Sandra1
I need to do an admissions test for radiography...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope your test went okay!

Could you please do me a massive favour and tell me where the assessment takes place? UCAS is closed for maintenance this weekend and I have my assessment for diagnostic radiography tomorrow.

I need to learn to forward plan...
Reply 9
I've got my test tomorrow too, however I'm not really sure what I should be wearing... Should I be wearing smart clothes like a suit or do they mind? :smile: Best of luck to anyone else taking the test.
Original post by Jowogo
I've got my test tomorrow too, however I'm not really sure what I should be wearing... Should I be wearing smart clothes like a suit or do they mind? :smile: Best of luck to anyone else taking the test.

For the admissions tests you don't need to dress smartly. There isn't any 1-on-1 conversations. Dress warm and take your passport, or photographic ID. Good luck!:smile:
Reply 11
Hi, I've got my test coming up on Monday - eeeek! Do you do the maths test first and then if you pass that do you do the English test? That's what the word on the street is.... Do I bring pencil and rubber or do they provide this? Can you scribble on a separate piece of paper to work out the calculations?
Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by Tussy
Hi, I've got my test coming up on Monday - eeeek! Do you do the maths test first and then if you pass that do you do the English test? That's what the word on the street is.... Do I bring pencil and rubber or do they provide this? Can you scribble on a separate piece of paper to work out the calculations?
Thanks

Yeah that is correct about the order of the tests. I would advise you to bring your own stuff but they will provide you with a pen if required. They will provide you with extra paper if you ask, but there is space for calculations on the test and remember you need to show working out.
Original post by Tussy
Thanks

Yeah what porgy says. If you don't pass maths they walk of shame you out of the class. You need 60% I think on maths.

The English wasn't too hard and I can't give much away as I don't really remember lol. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hello has anyone had an interview yet? and if so what did you have to take with you?
Reply 15
I did my test on Monday and haven't heard anything. How long did have to wait to hear from them if you passed?
Reply 16
I did my test ten days ago and have heard nothing so far
Reply 17
I got a reply within a week. normally when you hear back from them late it means that it's good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sayeh
Hello has anyone had an interview yet? and if so what did you have to take with you?

I took my passport, certificates, and there were some forms they sent you on ucas to fill in for your right to work etc.
Reply 19
Original post by bobaphont
I took my passport, certificates, and there were some forms they sent you on ucas to fill in for your right to work etc.

Thank you so much 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending