Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    but does anyone know how many option modules math studies SL does? is it one or two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    but does anyone know how many option modules math studies SL does? is it one or two?
    it's one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    it's one
    cheers! oh, by the way, what are you going to be studying at warwick? i'm hoping to go there too, they've offered me only 36 points!

PS i don't think i saw you on the oxford revision course although we were in the same place at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    cheers! oh, by the way, what are you going to be studying at warwick? i'm hoping to go there too, they've offered me only 36 points!

PS i don't think i saw you on the oxford revision course although we were in the same place at the same time!
    I had the huge visitng professor room above the JCR in the Quad (room 1), which was the central meeting point for a lot of people due to its great size and location. Besides from thar I must admitt I was pretty anti-social, only hanging out with Haakon and Erling from my own school for dinner and such.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to say I'll be studying philosophy (chech out the "getting to know you" thread under "Warwick".

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.