The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keele University
Hi both,

Sorry for any delay that you may have had, but don't worry, you will definitely be hearing soon either way! Admissions aim for a turnaround of a maximum of 2 weeks to make offers. If it does go some time past this and you are concerned, feel free to message me on here and I can ask the admissions team for an update.

Hope this has helped!

Ian

Hi. I have applied to do Psychology with a Social Science Foundation Year and I haven't heard back yet. I applied on the 9th of October.

Thank You
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Keele University
Hi both,

Sorry for any delay that you may have had, but don't worry, you will definitely be hearing soon either way! Admissions aim for a turnaround of a maximum of 2 weeks to make offers. If it does go some time past this and you are concerned, feel free to message me on here and I can ask the admissions team for an update.

Hope this has helped!

Ian

may I at least get an acknowledgement? I made a substitution for keele so I don't know if that's why it's taking so long to process. I haven't heard anything from my other unis now and it's been a week and 2days. at least 1 offer is just gonna make me relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got rejected for Nursing and Midwifery... it's particularly disappointing as I only applied for Pharmacy! :tongue:

Should I reply to the email saying it was sent in mistake or just ignore it?

EDIT: Turns out all the Medicine people got one too. I think I'll just leave it as they'll certainly hear about it from other people!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
I just got rejected for Nursing and Midwifery... it's particularly disappointing as I only applied for Pharmacy! :tongue:

EDIT just seen your edit:smile:

EDIT: Turns out all the Medicine people got one too. I think I'll just leave it as they'll certainly hear about it from other people!

I received the same one and I applied to medicine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I applied for Social Science Foundation (Human Geography) and I just got an email saying I've been rejected from Keele Nursing and Midwifery, I didn't apply for that haha :confused: My UCAS track is still the same though, guessing it's an error??
(edited 9 years ago)

I really feel like giving you a hug right now!! I just checked my email and I applied for law and suddenly I saw a rejection for nursing and midwifery. I was like WTF!!! have got enough on my plate already haha totally confused. however, getting an offer from chester just now changed my mood 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lemxn
I applied for Social Science Foundation (Human Geography) and I just got an email saying I've been rejected from Keele Nursing and Midwifery, I didn't apply for that haha :confused: My UCAS track is still the same though, guessing it's an error??

My friend applied for Computer Science and got the same email (except it says he was accepted for Midwifery, be jealous). This is great, I can tease him forever about a career delivering babies.
Original post by Chlorophile
My friend applied for Computer Science and got the same email (except it says he was accepted for Midwifery, be jealous). This is great, I can tease him forever about a career delivering babies.

I also applied for CS, but got rejected for Midwifery. Such a shame :frown:

If they're sending out emails for accepting and rejecting, it's not a simple "everyone gets this" issue then it seems, but more importantly, think of those who actually applied for that course, especially those who got rejected (who will obviously now be upset), who will need to be told later of a different outcome, or even worse the other way around...
Original post by Quinny898
I also applied for CS, but got rejected for Midwifery. Such a shame :frown:

If they're sending out emails for accepting and rejecting, it's not a simple "everyone gets this" issue then it seems, but more importantly, think of those who actually applied for that course, especially those who got rejected (who will obviously now be upset), who will need to be told later of a different outcome, or even worse the other way around...

They clearly saw birthing potential in my friend.
Reply 49
Has anybody received any offers for Applied Environmental Science?
Reply 50
Has anyone applied for Economics and Mathematics?

I've applied for astrophysics and got this email too!
Reply 52
I've got an offer to do Applied Environmental Science with Physical Geography!
Original post by Jenny_h761
I got an unconditional offer to study undergrad psychology and i'm verrrrrry happy!! Only if I put them as my firm them which has got me reconsidering how where I should put as my firm as I was going to put them as my insurance initially, but they seem so lovely!

Congratulations on the offer! As a Student Room rep for Keele University, I can do my best to answer any questions you do have. I recently graduated from the University after having studied Psychology myself, so I'll do my best to answer any questions you have about the course or living in halls.

Are you planning on studying Psychology as a Single Honours, or combining with another subject?

Illana :smile:
Graduate Assistant in Residence Support
Has any one got offers for Social Science Foundation Year???
Not yet, been about 2 weeks for me.
I wonder if they are waiting for all the applicants for the Social Science foundation year. Then they will decide who will get the offer or not.
Yea I would imagine it's quite heavily applied for.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eddie3ed
Yea I would imagine it's quite heavily applied for.

Would it be the same for the science foundation
Original post by maaitriii
Would it be the same for the science foundation

Not sure for just a science foundation, just took a gess because I'm hearing a lot of people applying for social sciences.

Quick Reply

Latest