The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University applicants for 2015 entry chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geobel123
No I've got a couple more weeks until half term then I'm on study leave, I feel like I have no time left!

You still have time, even though it goes quick! :smile: Just focus on your revision one day at a time and try not to worry about the exams. You will be fine :h: Good luck!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Staffordshire University
Congratulations! :smile: That's very exciting.

Which accommodation did you decide to apply for in the end? :h:

Hope your exams etc. are all going well!

Katie

Clarice Cliff! & Thank you! I also got my bubbles in the post, with the scroll, popped all the bubbles already! Thought it was a great idea :-)
I've applied for BA accounting and finance.
I've also applied for Keele and birmingham.
Sent my application for Film Production Technology last week, looking forward to starting in September! Is there a facebook group for new applicants? I found 1 or 2, but they only seemed to have a few members and seemed like a good way to get to know everyone!
Applied and got a conditional offer for Policing and Criminal Investigation, thoroughly enjoyed the open day. Incredibly excited for September; if I meet the conditions mind.
Original post by BlueTango
Applied and got a conditional offer for Policing and Criminal Investigation, thoroughly enjoyed the open day. Incredibly excited for September; if I meet the conditions mind.

Hey - that's exciting news! I've literally just spoken to another member who also has an offer for Policing and Criminal Investigation, so I'll mention them here.

@Dejomony

Sorry - me again! I've just found someone else who's applied for your course at Staffs so I thought I'd introduce you to each other. :smile:

What are you guys most looking forward to about the course?

at staffs? same :biggrin: I got a conditional offer
Original post by Dejomony
at staffs? same :biggrin: I got a conditional offer

Indeed Staffs. Hopefully we'll see each other there come September!
Indeed Staffs. Hopefully we'll see each other there come September!

yes hopefully just need to finish off my BTEC good luck on your exams and getting the grades
I've put Staffordshire down as an insurance studying business management :smile:
Original post by Sappie1447
I've put Staffordshire down as an insurance studying business management :smile:

That's great to hear :smile:

How are your exams going? Fingers crossed!
I've applied late for Games Technical Art (or now named Games Art I believe :P) and got a conditional offer a couple days after!
Very thrilled :smile:
Just need to wait for other uni's offers so I can accept the offer and get on with accomodation :smile:
Just got my results back, DMM, meeting the conditions!

So excited now!
Congrats dude! What are you gonna be studying? :smile:
Policing and Criminal Investigation

:smile:
Original post by Staffordshire University
That's great to hear :smile:

How are your exams going? Fingers crossed!

Its all finished so I'm happy but the exams were ok! haha :smile: Thanks for asking :smile:
Original post by andrehehas
I've applied late for Games Technical Art (or now named Games Art I believe :P) and got a conditional offer a couple days after!
Very thrilled :smile:
Just need to wait for other uni's offers so I can accept the offer and get on with accomodation :smile:

Congratulations! :biggrin: That's exciting news. Have you thought about which accommodation you're going to apply for?

Just got my results back, DMM, meeting the conditions!

So excited now!

That's great to hear - well done! :smile: If there's anything you still need a hand with, let me know :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by Echo River
I've been accepted on the Games Journalism and PR course :biggrin: roll on sept 2015!

Hey, me too! What did you study at A Level?
Original post by delqhic
Hey, me too! What did you study at A Level?

I did a Games Development BTEC at college. Yourself? :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by Echo River
I did a Games Development BTEC at college. Yourself? :smile:

I didn't end up doing A Levels as I left school after my GCSE's. Even though I have experience in games journalism I'm still pretty surprised I got accepted with only GCSE's as formal qualifications. I'd pretty much written off all hope of getting in after it took so long to hear back so I was over the moon when I got the email yesterday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending