Master722
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm interested in knowing what your favourite study apps (either android, iphone or ipad) are.

Mine are: Evernote

and of course TSR Mobile

Please include links
frances98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally I like an app called edmodo. Its something your teacher sets up and the whole class is in it. (Its like a facebook ripoff) but my teacher posts our homework and sometimes practise questions for us
izzyll
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know if it's a study app, but I use an app called Flashcardlet. It's basically flash cards on your ipad or phone - you type an answer and question and then when you revise the pack you can put them into piles you got right and got wrong. You then go over the ones you got wrong. You can add as many flash card sets as you want and can also share them (I haven't used this function so can't say about it).

I know this is a level but we also used gcsepod in secondary school. This had podcasts on for all or the subjects - I mainly used if for history and was good to fall asleep to, listen on the way to school, or just take notes on.
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
School Timetable Duluxe

You can put your timetable, exams and homework on it. I love the exam feature because I put the % of every test I do in my subjects and I can keep track of roughly how I'm doing.

And also, I never used the app, but memrise.com is a pretty good study tool. I make loads of Biology AS/A2 courses and it basically saved my History GCSE.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (126)
18.1%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.59%
Not great so far... (250)
35.92%
I want to drop out! (128)
18.39%

Watched Threads