The Student Room Group

Computer Science with Management PS

I am applying to a few universities for Computer Science with Management, but I am applying to Cambridge for just Computer Science.

For the PS, do I have to include a lot about management? I would prefer not to write about management to maximize my chances at Cambridge. Advice please?
You do realise that you've missed the deadline for Cambridge for 2015 entry?

Generally Cambridge know that their courses don't always match well. That is why they have space for an additional PS on the SAQ and why they interview.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You do realise that you've missed the deadline for Cambridge for 2015 entry?

Generally Cambridge know that their courses don't always match well. That is why they have space for an additional PS on the SAQ and why they interview.

I'm actually applying next year.

Even so, won't they still take the fact that I'm looking to study Computer Science with Management at other unis as a sign that I'm not completely dedicated to Computer Science? Or am I reading too much into things.
Original post by WoanderinCC
I am applying to a few universities for Computer Science with Management, but I am applying to Cambridge for just Computer Science.

For the PS, do I have to include a lot about management? I would prefer not to write about management to maximize my chances at Cambridge. Advice please?

Hey which unis did you apply for to do Computer Science with Management?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending