?
Report 4 years ago
i keep my crotch looking like the deepest indonesian rainforest
Meenglishnogood
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
if you have time in your life to be trimming your balls, you probably dont actually have a woman in your life
Lovinlovinlove
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I could not agree more. I find it absolutely repulsive if a guy has long unkept pubic hair. When you discover it it’s an automatic red flag and I will never want to be with him again, especially never would I ever want to suck anything down there. Makes me want to throw up (in fact I gag) and think I need to get out of bed and take a shower immediately without sex. It’s disgusting. I am totally shaved and work to stay kept in every way, every day. I can’t be with a man who is clueless enough to think I would enjoy his inches long bushy pubes. Nasty.
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lovinlovinlove)
I could not agree more. I find it absolutely repulsive if a guy has long unkept pubic hair. When you discover it it’s an automatic red flag and I will never want to be with him again, especially never would I ever want to suck anything down there. Makes me want to throw up (in fact I gag) and think I need to get out of bed and take a shower immediately without sex. It’s disgusting. I am totally shaved and work to stay kept in every way, every day. I can’t be with a man who is clueless enough to think I would enjoy his inches long bushy pubes. Nasty.
What is worrying is that you've been searching or Googling threads on pubic hair only to comment on them. This thread is nearly half a decade old...
Lovinlovinlove
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
What is worrying is that you've been searching or Googling threads on pubic hair only to comment on them. This thread is nearly half a decade old...

Um, or by your assessment, the fact that you noticed. It’s called SEO and I’m glad I could find some people sharing their feelings about an issue that is just as relevant today as it was years and years ago. Not trying to be rude to you. I simply wanted to share my thoughts on a recent occurrence that I wish had not happened, and if someone is searching for long pubic hair on Google again, their algorithm will most likely index it. Bottom line. It’s to each their own. I was just trying to round out the feedback on the issue. (Original post by Quick-use)What is worrying is that you've been searching or Googling threads on pubic hair only to comment on them. This thread is nearly half a decade old...
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lovinlovinlove)
Um, or by your assessment, the fact that you noticed. It’s called SEO and I’m glad I could find some people sharing their feelings about an issue that is just as relevant today as it was years and years ago. Not trying to be rude to you. I simply wanted to share my thoughts on a recent occurrence that I wish had not happened, and if someone is searching for long pubic hair on Google again, their algorithm will most likely index it. Bottom line. It’s to each their own. I was just trying to round out the feedback on the issue. (Original post by Quick-use)What is worrying is that you've been searching or Googling threads on pubic hair only to comment on them. This thread is nearly half a decade old...
You could start your own thread if you like. This current one is dated and the posters are likely not active anymore, thus won't be replying. You're more likely to get responses to a topic you're interested in/passionate about if you create a more contemporary thread than posting on this one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads