The Student Room Group

Uploading Picture on TSR ??

Is anyone else having problems with uploading posts with pictures from there mobile phones??
I have a S3 if that helps

Scroll to see replies

Dude, you're not anonymous now. It'll work.

Works for me on S4 mini
Reply 3
lol it was not me who did the previous post :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 4
im trying to upload maths pls believe me :biggrin:
Original post by Shadez
lol it was not me who did the previous post :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Really? :eyeball:
Reply 6
Original post by AstroNandos

Works for me ob S4 mini

:laugh:
Reply 8
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Really? :eyeball:

Yah i'd never have the confidence to upload my mug on the internet asking people to judge me i'd die off embarrassment before I could upload the picture :colondollar:
Original post by Shadez
Yah i'd never have the confidence to upload my mug on the internet asking people to judge me i'd die off embarrassment before I could upload the picture :colondollar:

Ok then....maths it is. We believe you :hmmm:
Reply 10

Works for me on S4 mini

Give me instructions on how to do this its driving me insane. What i do is click (touch) manage attachments then click upload choose my picture but its the actual loading part that dosent happen. ive also tried the insert image route but its BLOODY NOT WORKIN ARGHH.

Any other ways to upload pics or am I doing it all wrong??
Reply 11
Original post by Shadez
Give me instructions on how to do this its driving me insane. What i do is click (touch) manage attachments then click upload choose my picture but its the actual loading part that dosent happen. ive also tried the insert image route but its BLOODY NOT WORKIN ARGHH.

You could just upload it on another website (e.g imgur, tinypic) and then post the link for people to click.
Reply 12
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Ok then....maths it is. We believe you :hmmm:

Yaay :banana:
Reply 13
Original post by k3ro
You could just upload it on another website (e.g imgur, tinypic) and then post the link for people to click.

Good idea ill try that thanks :smile:
Original post by Shadez

Well I use the desktop version of the site despite being on my mobile, otherwise the image icon doesn't appear. Anyway, I click the little image icon of a tree, select photo, tap upload and wait until it's inserted :biggrin:

Original post by Shadez

It's not that bad, I'm fine with uploading my mug on the Internet

Spoiler

Reply 15
Well I use the desktop version of the site despite being on my mobile, otherwise the image icon doesn't appear. Anyway, I click the little image icon of a tree, select photo, tap upload and wait until it's inserted :biggrin:

It's not that bad, I'm fine with uploading my mug on the Internet

Spoiler

urgh i cant even find the desktop version of the student room either i am on it and its not showing the image of the tree thingy majig or im not on the desktop site.

ive given up and your mug is pretty sweet
Original post by Shadez
urgh i cant even find the desktop version of the student room either i am on it and its not showing the image of the tree thingy majig or im not on the desktop site.

ive given up and your mug is pretty sweet

I have to go into my settings and select desktop site, like so:
Reply 17
I have to go into my settings and select desktop site, like so:

So ive got the desktop version of the site up and it STILL dosent let me upload the pictures ive even tried from the URL.
I'm a lost cause :cry2:
Original post by Shadez
So ive got the desktop version of the site up and it STILL dosent let me upload the pictures ive even tried from the URL.

Well, I'm all out of ideas
Reply 19
Original post by Shadez

http://imgur.com/ 'upload images'

Quick Reply