This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone watch the match?
Brilliant hatrick by Julie Fleeting, and Arsenal deservedly winning the cup! That's 6 FA Cups in 6 FA Cup tournaments. And now, if we beat Fulham, we'll win the league as well.
Come on Arsenal!!!!!!!
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Anyone watch the match?
Brilliant hatrick by Julie Fleeting, and Arsenal deservedly winning the cup! That's 6 FA Cups in 6 FA Cup tournaments. And now, if we beat Fulham, we'll win the league as well.
Come on Arsenal!!!!!!!
yeah but i got used to watching premiership football, the standard on there seems very very poor. - i know theres a long way to go but still.....
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, the quality was pretty poor.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
yeah but i got used to watching premiership football, the standard on there seems very very poor. - i know theres a long way to go but still.....
The stndard over here of women's football isn't as high as in countries like germany, sweden etc, so yes, we do have a way to go yet.
Oh yeah, england are hosting the ladies european championships next year. I hope that I get a chance to go watch a few matches, especially towatch germany play and to support england.
andy_b
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
it was some of the worst football i have ever seen. i think i can play better than most of them.
andy_b
Report 16 years ago
cant wait for the snooker tonight. its gonna be epic.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by andy_b)
it was some of the worst football i have ever seen. i think i can play better than most of them.
You can play better than all of them.
andy_b
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
You can play better than all of them.
maybe not fleeting, but otherwise yes. and i am not exactly brilliant at football, but better than the shambolic play.
DazzYa6
Report 16 years ago
i watched the first 5 minutes.... they couldn't play for jack **** - the ball was everywhere haha
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hilarious, if nothing else.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not being sexist or anything, but that was definitive proof girls can't play football.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.65%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (43)
7.83%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (131)
23.86%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (75)
13.66%
No, nothing has changed (171)
31.15%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (87)
15.85%

Watched Threads