Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch the match?
    Brilliant hatrick by Julie Fleeting, and Arsenal deservedly winning the cup! That's 6 FA Cups in 6 FA Cup tournaments. And now, if we beat Fulham, we'll win the league as well.
    Come on Arsenal!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Anyone watch the match?
    Brilliant hatrick by Julie Fleeting, and Arsenal deservedly winning the cup! That's 6 FA Cups in 6 FA Cup tournaments. And now, if we beat Fulham, we'll win the league as well.
    Come on Arsenal!!!!!!!
    yeah but i got used to watching premiership football, the standard on there seems very very poor. - i know theres a long way to go but still.....

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the quality was pretty poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yeah but i got used to watching premiership football, the standard on there seems very very poor. - i know theres a long way to go but still.....
    The stndard over here of women's football isn't as high as in countries like germany, sweden etc, so yes, we do have a way to go yet.
    Oh yeah, england are hosting the ladies european championships next year. I hope that I get a chance to go watch a few matches, especially towatch germany play and to support england.

ReputationRep:
    it was some of the worst football i have ever seen. i think i can play better than most of them.

ReputationRep:
    cant wait for the snooker tonight. its gonna be epic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_b)
    it was some of the worst football i have ever seen. i think i can play better than most of them.
    You can play better than all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    You can play better than all of them.
    maybe not fleeting, but otherwise yes. and i am not exactly brilliant at football, but better than the shambolic play.

ReputationRep:
    i watched the first 5 minutes.... they couldn't play for jack **** - the ball was everywhere haha

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious, if nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being sexist or anything, but that was definitive proof girls can't play football.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.