The Student Room Group

Would you do 5 years in prison for 10million £££'s?

Please justify your answer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Depends. Will I be out in half the time for good behaviour?
Original post by Balloon Baboon

Good question... :tongue:
Original post by MrMango
Please justify your answer

Posted from TSR Mobile

What kind of prison are we talking? Category A full of nutters or an open prison in a nice rural area allowing day release?
Reply 4
Original post by Balloon Baboon

no
Original post by jenkinsear
What kind of prison are we talking? Category A full of nutters or an open prison in a nice rural area allowing day release?

Winson Green in Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hell yeah. That prisons a joke. My uncles mate got sent down and enjoyed his time there.
These days prisons are better than old peoples homes. They get fed, clothed and they get sky in prison.
Reply 6
Of course I would do it. 5 years in prison for a lifetime of luxury is a fantastic deal.
Original post by MrMango
no

What kind of sentencing was this? :eek:
Miss seeking my children growing up for five whole years? Not a chance in hell.
Reply 9
Original post by snakeoftheyear
Hell yeah. That prisons a joke. My uncles mate got sent down and enjoyed his time there.
These days prisons are better than old peoples homes. They get fed, clothed and they get sky in prison.

I did 6 days on remand in there when I was 19, no one had sky and the food is disgusting, I wouldn't do the 5 years tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This seems like quite a good deal
Reply 11
Presuming I didn't get criminal charges that would affect future job prospects, definitely.
Could always finish that then go to Uni afterwards with the dollar.
No, I'd drop the soap too often. :afraid:
Absolutely. 5 years where i could plan out the business I want to start and have been working on for the last 2 years. Then kick start it with 2 out of 10 of that million.
Reply 14
From an economic point of view, you'd be fully clothed/watered/fed/sustained for free, as well as earn £2,000,000 a year for nothing. It might mean not seeing family/friends (apart from visiting hours lol), but I'd be down for it for the dollar.

Then again, I'm 18, so nearing the most active years of my life. Hmmmmmm
What if i die within those 5years? I wont have time to enjoy my 10million pounds so it will just be me wasting my life in jail for 5 years. NAHH FAM
£10 million

thats what we like to call pay day
As long as the soap isn't dropped I'd definitely do it
Well it depends what the sentence was for tbh... Drug dealing or something then yeah any day, I'd come out in my early 20s with millions.

Something more serious that would probably get me hunted down, perhaps not (but then if it was that severe it would be longer than 5 years?)
Original post by somemightsay888
As long as the soap isn't dropped I'd definitely do it

Just remember. Sleep with your back to the wall and you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending