Season passes/DLC

Watch
MrMango
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
One of the biggest scams an industry has put out.. you basically pay for your game to be complete after purchasing a half finished one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This was news years ago, nwo you're stating the obvious. And you're just giving a random summary, do you have a point. Or do you want everyone to post in agreement or something?
LordPhylogeny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MrMango)
One of the biggest scams an industry has put out.. you basically pay for your game to be complete after purchasing a half finished one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I disagree, I think the ability for an audience to grow and develop with a game and stuff is one of the most important things PC gaming has to offer.

It is our consumer market that has caused this. We have wanted to push for cheaper games so theyhave had to lower prices and make a profit through DLC rather than the actual game itself.
MrMango
Rep:
?
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
This was news years ago, nwo you're stating the obvious. And you're just giving a random summary, do you have a point. Or do you want everyone to post in agreement or something?
obviously not everyone agrees so there is no stating the obvious. Its a point created for discussion if you dont want to be in the discussion, which I add no one is forcing you.. leave and stop trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neverdie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
leave and stop trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not trolling, it's a valid point. People calling others trolls willy nilly is trolling.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As long as people keep buying the DLC and Season Passes, they're going to continue buying them. The whole reason why the ridiculous free-to-play/micro-transactions/DLC system has become so popular is that it's a cash cow. Of course it's pathetic and lays shame to the golden days of video games but it's the fault of the people who buy them, not the developers.
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ubisoft are at the forefront of this and have assumed the role of pantomine villain. I think it'll soon go back to Activision when they release the paid for Zombies maps via the DLC. Usually alternates between EA, Ubisoft and Activision for the pantomine villain role
Jammy Duel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by somemightsay888)
Ubisoft are at the forefront of this and have assumed the role of pantomine villain. I think it'll soon go back to Activision when they release the paid for Zombies maps via the DLC. Usually alternates between EA, Ubisoft and Activision for the pantomine villain role
I think it more likely Ubi is the villain here because they are generally the villain atm given how they are selling very slightly polished turds right now.
MrMango
Rep:
?
(Original post by Neverdie)
It's not trolling, it's a valid point. People calling others trolls willy nilly is trolling.
clearly not valid as someone already disagreed with my post. *rolls eyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jammy Duel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
clearly not valid as someone already disagreed with my post. *rolls eyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Except it is valid, you're treating it as if it is news and they've been around for at least 2 years now, probably more.
MrMango
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
Except it is valid, you're treating it as if it is news and they've been around for at least 2 years now, probably more.
Lol just go mate you're a right giggle. I just presented you with evidence and you're still going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jammy Duel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol just go mate you're a right giggle. I just presented you with evidence and you're still going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I propose you go get your eyes checked.
MrMango
Rep:
?
I propose you go get your eyes checked.
please read the second post after mine.. if you need it in braille that can be arranged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jammy Duel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
please read the second post after mine.. if you need it in braille that can be arranged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You declare them a troll, you have 3 people disagreeing that he's a troll and nobody explicitly stating support that they are.
MrMango
Rep:
?
You declare them a troll, you have 3 people disagreeing that he's a troll and nobody explicitly stating support that they are.
numeracy problems aswell as literacy? really? and yes he is a troll he regularly trolls nyy threads and follows me round like a lost puppy. If I said the sky was blue he'd come up with a counter argument. This thread isn't about you and the love triangle you're in so stay on topic or disappear. cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You've just got back from a week-long or so ban for attacking people for pages and pages when they disagreed with you, with disgusting sexist and racist insults, and stalking their post history and making creepy comments. No doubt you won't get banned for life (not that it makes a difference), but I'm not welcoming you here.
MrMango
Rep:
?
You've just got back from a week-long or so ban for attacking people for pages and pages when they disagreed with you, with disgusting sexist and racist insults, and stalking their post history and making creepy comments. No doubt you won't get banned for life (not that it makes a difference), but I'm not welcoming you here.
lmao what? racist and sexist? my god you really are absolutely nuts. How about stop posting in my threads, and crying for attention

Posted from TSR Mobile
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lmao what? racist and sexist? my god you really are absolutely nuts. How about stop posting in my threads, and crying for attention

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you actually thought I was "crying for attention", you wouldn't be giving it to me.

If you actually wanted me to stop posting, you wouldn't have given me something to reply to.

Unless you're thick of course. HMMMM.
MrMango
Rep:
?
If you actually thought I was "crying for attention", you wouldn't be giving it to me.

If you actually wanted me to stop posting, you wouldn't have given me something to reply to.

Unless you're thick of course. HMMMM.
You put me in stiches, funny clown.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (267)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (208)
43.79%

Watched Threads