The Student Room Group

University Life in London

Hey guys,

I'm a current student at The University of Westminster studying PR and Advertising. I've lived in London now for two years and I absolutely love it!! When I was applying for uni I was sooo nervous about coming down to London. I didn't know what to expect, and there wasn't very many helpful forums about London life for students. Therefore I want to write this to those students that have any questions regarding London. I'll answer any question as best as I can so please feel free to comment :smile:
Original post by GetT'LondonLife
Hey guys,

I'm a current student at The University of Westminster studying PR and Advertising. I've lived in London now for two years and I absolutely love it!! When I was applying for uni I was sooo nervous about coming down to London. I didn't know what to expect, and there wasn't very many helpful forums about London life for students. Therefore I want to write this to those students that have any questions regarding London. I'll answer any question as best as I can so please feel free to comment :smile:

Great idea for a thread! Have you found it easy to get around the city? I've never been to London and whenever I've considered studying there all I can think about is how far away things are, and I'm not too keen on using the tube (I get paranoid about fainting on it). Do people manage to get around on foot/using buses?
Reply 2
Is it easy to get a part time job there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
​what's the social life like?
Original post by GetT'LondonLife
Hey guys,

What's it like being a student in London? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending