The Student Room Group

Julien Blanc petition to get him banned from the U.K

Julien Blanc pick up artist is the subject of hate around the world he's been banned from Australia, Japan, Korea & Brazil they are also hoping to stop his visa here,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2833110/Controversial-pick-artist-tells-men-woo-women-choking-fresh-storm-thousands-sign-petition-urging-UK-government-ban-Britain.html

I don't have a problem with PUA in it's self teaching guys with low confidence how to approach women and get a partner but Blanc talks about choking women, pushing japanese womens heads down on his crotch & shouting pikatu, he always women trashy whores to erode their confidence, has anyone actually used Julien Blanc or his advice?

Scroll to see replies

There's trying to help men build confidence and teach them how to connect with women, and there's the exploitation of some men's insecurities and teaching them how to see women as objects they're somehow entitled to. That's never going to work, because you're building an army of creeps, basically, who could get themselves into real trouble.

I'd advise any man to stay well away from those "techniques".
anyone who lets Mr Brand get this close to him is a wrong 'un

julie.JPG

:s-smilie:
Females should be concerned for themselves, but males with single friends, sisters, nieces, cousins, mothers, daughters, aunts should also feel concern about this guy coming into the country and spreading his cretinous message, teaching men how to psychologically abuse, manipulate and insult their way into relationships with women. We don't need one single more man to buy into the old (and wrong) idea that bad guys get all the girls, and nor do we need men to be taught how to be nasty and unpleasant to women and to treat them as objects. Rather we need men to understand that being 'nice' and 'good' and 'kind' and 'caring' are wonderful attributes in a guy, we need to make sure that nice guys DO finish first, (oh and women ... we need you to stop saying stupid things like "you're too nice" when you're turning someone down because you don't fancy them ... you are just adding fuel to the misconception).
(edited 9 years ago)
He's a misogynist jerk and so is everyone else at RSD, I feel sorry for any idiot that buys into their pathetic bull****. 29 "**** off"s and one fake number out of sympathy is not my definition of success with women.

C&V from article in graun:

A woman recently posted a conversation she had with Julien Blanc on Tinder, in which he begged her repeatedly for sex:“I promise I’m normal.”
:smile:
“Please respond.”
“You should be happy I’m acknowledging your existence you whore Grow a pear [sic] pffft.”
“Please ignore that :smile:.”
“I’m sorry, I’m just very desperate.”
“Why won’t you sleep with me?”
“Is there something wrong with me?”
And, just like that, he answered his own question

The guy is a 0/10 when it comes to picking up women, anyone who takes advice from this chump is being ripped off.
Original post by vickidc18
Julien Blanc pick up artist is the subject of hate around the world he's been banned from Australia, Japan, Korea & Brazil they are also hoping to stop his visa here,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2833110/Controversial-pick-artist-tells-men-woo-women-choking-fresh-storm-thousands-sign-petition-urging-UK-government-ban-Britain.html

I don't have a problem with PUA in it's self teaching guys with low confidence how to approach women and get a partner but Blanc talks about choking women, pushing japanese womens heads down on his crotch & shouting pikatu, he always women trashy whores to erode their confidence, has anyone actually used Julien Blanc or his advice?

If they did, they'd probably be replying to you from a holding cell as they await their trial for sexual assault.
LOL, this is ridiculous. They don't even ban known terrorists/people with terrorist links from this country, why would they ban this guy///
Reply 7
Original post by the bear
anyone who lets Mr Brand get this close to him is a wrong 'un

:s-smilie:

To be fair, I would much rather just ban Brand from the UK.
The bigger question is why is the tour event being allowed to be held in the UK?I don't think we should ban him from coming but to try and stop the event taking place we should but no tour events should have been allowed due to their advocation of sexual assault.
All he's doing is showing guys techniques that work on a large amount of girls.

None of the girls I would date, but they definitely do work. I see it whenever I am out and about.
Surely advocating and encouraging any serious criminal act should be treated seriously - if we deny entry to people who train terrorists, why should we not deny entry to people who train rapists?
Original post by Huskaris
All he's doing is showing guys techniques that work on a large amount of girls.

None of the girls I would date, but they definitely do work. I see it whenever I am out and about.

If Blanc's sexual assault "methods" worked, he wouldn't be such a pathetic whining little virgin.

Pulling girls is actually very easy, PUAs make it look incredibly difficult. Everything they say is wrong.
Original post by cole-slaw
If Blanc's sexual assault "methods" worked, he wouldn't be such a pathetic whining little virgin.

Pulling girls is actually very easy, PUAs make it look incredibly difficult. Everything they say is wrong.

Is he a virgin?

All I'm saying is those "alpha" dominant guys seem to do very well in nightclubs, and it sickens me as much as I am sure it sickens your average feminist... But it does work...

I agree with what you say about PUAs making it look incredibly difficult...
Hooray something feminists can be mad about that isn't bull****.
Reply 14
He's not a virgin he goes for women with self-esteem issues, so they will fall for his bull****, he works on manipulation and emotional abuse to get sex, if he or any of his minions called me trash put his hand anywhere near my neck or started trying to touch me in any sort of way, I'd struggle not to kick him in the testicles and run away.
Original post by vickidc18
He's not a virgin he goes for women with self-esteem issues, so they will fall for his bull****, he works on manipulation and emotional abuse to get sex, if he or any of his minions called me trash put his hand anywhere near my neck or started trying to touch me in any sort of way, I'd struggle not to kick him in the testicles and run away.

Don't waste your time with such a struggle ... just go with your instincts and then for good measure leave him spitting his teeth out into the gutter.
Reply 16
RSD is full of people who are bound for Hell.

Watch any of their videos. Their views on women are nauseating. I have no time for them. They don't represent my gender.
Would he be claiming benefits if he came here?
'No'

If he breaks a law we can arrest and deport him but petitioning for somebody you don't like to leave the country is not what should happen in the free west.

Original post by Kittiara
There's trying to help men build confidence and teach them how to connect with women, and there's the exploitation of some men's insecurities and teaching them how to see women as objects they're somehow entitled to. That's never going to work, because you're building an army of creeps, basically, who could get themselves into real trouble.

I'd advise any man to stay well away from those "techniques".

It's the elastic band effect.

Just as mass immigration has created a polarised minority of racists (granted many 'centrists' want immigration controls but not a stop), what we see here is that the pro-women rather than pro-equality movement (i.e. the feminists that go beyond simply allowing women to work and be protected from domestic abuse) have created a polarized minority of men who are extremely frustrated and this guy seems to be a figurehead they can all congregate behind in the same way that Farage is for immigration.

Most PUA techniques are simply formulaic, designed to get you the girl rather than encouraging that kind of behavior.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
Although I would rarther this guy not enter the UK, I don't really think that the government should have the authority to close its borders to someone just because they're a bit of an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending