Worried I have no one to live with next year.

Watch
lxbsly
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Long story short, I am almost certain my flat mates (Uni halls 1st year) do not wish for me to live with them in private accommodation.

I do not speak to anyone on my course, and at the squash club I've joined, I am not close to anyone either.

What do I do?
xxhannahlouisexx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lxbsly)
Long story short, I am almost certain my flat mates (Uni halls 1st year) do not wish for me to live with them in private accommodation.

I do not speak to anyone on my course, and at the squash club I've joined, I am not close to anyone either.

What do I do?
A girl I know in university explained the situation to her tutor and she stayed in halls for the second and she will be for the third year!
I'm sure your flat mates want to live with you
themusicalscout1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have no one to live with ether. i dont have any friends at uni. What some one has suggested to me is trying to find a local family with a spare room and paying rent to them and using that. I have a friend back home that does that and loves it.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
or you could advertise for a room wanted or house mates around uni that might work it did twice and almost 3 times for me but I moved in to privater halls the third time.
username1407003
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Most unis have socials you could go there and look for people who have a spare room to fill

why do you think they don't want to live with you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (23)
13.37%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.98%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.23%
I need help with my personal statement (72)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (40)
23.26%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.56%

Watched Threads