Cambridge interview Watch

hannahlou_ise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone! I know cambridge interviews are coming out at the moment, I was wondering if anyone has got an interview yet and if so what course and what college? I've applied to history at christs college and haven't heard anything yet, but I've had a friend who applied to Murray Edwards for English get one and a friend who applied to Churchill for natural sciences get one. I'd love to hear from you all!
EXTREMEninja
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hannahlou_ise)
Hi everyone! I know cambridge interviews are coming out at the moment, I was wondering if anyone has got an interview yet and if so what course and what college? I've applied to history at christs college and haven't heard anything yet, but I've had a friend who applied to Murray Edwards for English get one and a friend who applied to Churchill for natural sciences get one. I'd love to hear from you all!
I haven't heard anything from Christ's yet (applying for Maths). I have heard rumors that some people have started to get interviews from them though, so hopefully soon.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Follow this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2922359
Official Cambridge Applicants Thread 2015 Entry - MK II

Posted from TSR Mobile
IDGE
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got an interview for History at Clare on the 8th. I wouldn't stress too much if I were you, I know that the colleges and faculties all work at different paces - not having heard back from your college yet is probably for the best!

Good luck with all of your uni applications!
brakingdistance
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an interview at Christ's for HSPS, if that helps? I think they do different subjects at different times so it's probably not a big deal to not have an interview yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (36)
24.66%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (51)
34.93%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (25)
17.12%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (11)
7.53%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (23)
15.75%

Watched Threads