The Student Room Group

white boy donates to CHILDREN IN NEED. white boy SAVES the children. GET INVOLVED

as i am feeling supah generous in this season of giving for every gurl who sends me a pic of their teddies i will donate 4 BRITISH POUNDS to children in need . #WOW #whiteboy #philanthropist #thankyou

:smile:
Of their teddies? :biggrin: Aww, that is quite sweet.

You're not seeing my teddies, though. :wink:
I thought this was something else at first!
Wow, I'm so out of the loop, I didn't even realize it was Children in Need.
Are you being serious? If you are I will actually send you a pic of my teddies even though I don't have many :frown:

Original post by de_monies
I thought this was something else at first!

One day I will respond to your message de_monies :P

Will a Vaporeon selfie do?
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Wow, I'm so out of the loop, I didn't even realize it was Children in Need.
Are you being serious? If you are I will actually send you a pic of my teddies even though I don't have many :frown:

One day I will respond to your message de_monies :P

It's cool!!!

In the back room, we call that a "de_monies moment" Well we dont say a "de_monies moment" but referring to my shortened name...
Reply 6
Come on ladies, post those cuddly toy photos and let's bankrupt this dude
Original post by Reue
Come on ladies, post those cuddly toy photos and let's bankrupt this dude

Oh okay... :biggrin: *Strolls off to do a non-Kardashian-style photoshoot of cuddly toys*.
(edited 9 years ago)
I thought this was some weird racial superiority thing at first :ahee:
Reply 9
Original post by de_monies
It's cool!!!

In the back room, we call that a "de_monies moment" Well we dont say a "de_monies moment" but referring to my shortened name...

Back room?
£4 per teddy? I have my childhood collection at home, if it's £4 per teddy then I'll catch the train home and bombard you with a hell of a lot of cuddly toy pictures
Original post by TheBBQ
Back room?

Subscriber area :smile:
I genuinely thought this was gonna be some kind of Muslim hate thread :rolleyes:
You couldve come up with a better thread title
Reply 14
This is sexist. <--- Is what a feminist would say if it was exclusive to males...
Reply 15
Original post by Uw0tm8_
You couldve come up with a better thread title

i couldn't possibly

btw guys autocrrect has done a number on me. this was meant to be something totally different...

how much do i owe?

Quick Reply

Latest