The Student Room Group

Having penis numbness issues despite strong erections...

hey guys

just wondered if anyone could help me work this out, planning on going to a clinic on monday.

Basically Im having an issue where after having sex once, some times less than once (mid way) my penis head and shaft looses sensitivity, and hence i cant finish, this can make me pretty aggravated or agitated as i dont get any relief despite the build up...

My head wants me to have sex several times a day, and i can get the erection easy, but its numb and i cant finish, so basically i need a way to keep the feeling and satisfy the urges rather than being limited....

Any advice?
Reply 1
Could be an std, could be you're not that turned on by the girl, could be nervousness. A doctor should be able to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by james1211
Could be an std, could be you're not that turned on by the girl, could be nervousness. A doctor should be able to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not an STD im clean, and its my girlfriend and shes stunning so it wont be that, perhaps nerves as im in parents house trying to focus on not being really loud!
Original post by Anonymous
perhaps nerves as im in parents house trying to focus on not being really loud!

While you're being sexual with someone, having your mind on anything other than each other is rarely a good thing.

What happens if you just stop intercourse when you feel like that and do something else, either for her or, for example, move to hand stimulation for you?
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
While you're being sexual with someone, having your mind on anything other than each other is rarely a good thing.

What happens if you just stop intercourse when you feel like that and do something else, either for her or, for example, move to hand stimulation for you?

yeah i think a lot of it is being half focused on being noisey

basically once its numb, its done, i have to be so vigorous either with her or my hand to get enough stimulation to finish, its basically dead, but still hard because mentally im still turned on, its causing problems, ideally id need sex 3-4 times a day but any more than 1 over a peroid of days and i cant get any pleasure, i cant even go again after finishing because even though still hard and still turned on, ill loose feeling. its really fustrating and makes her feel bad
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
yeah i think a lot of it is being half focused on being noisey

basically once its numb, its done, i have to be so vigorous either with her or my hand to get enough stimulation to finish, its basically dead, but still hard because mentally im still turned on, its causing problems, ideally id need sex 3-4 times a day but any more than 1 over a peroid of days and i cant get any pleasure, i cant even go again after finishing because even though still hard and still turned on, ill loose feeling. its really fustrating and makes her feel bad

3-4 times a day is far too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by james1211
3-4 times a day is far too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it depends on the person, my drive is high i know thats natural and perfectly ok, i do 2 easily but its not really enough and more has the numbness!

Ill just head to the clinic i dont think ill get my answers here.

Cheers guys!

Quick Reply

Latest