Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How about "Come on you Reds"...

Or even, http://www.goodquotes.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    How about "Come on you Reds"...

Or even, http://www.goodquotes.com
    Ooh that looks like a good site, if I find one I like, I'll let you have the rep, thanks Juwel you're a sweetheart!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Ooh that looks like a good site, if I find one I like, I'll let you have the rep, thanks Juwel you're a sweetheart!
    You're welcome.

I like this one from good old Dubyah, "They misunderestimated me!". But I suppose you wouldn't touch any quote made by a present day world leader...

ReputationRep:
    Why have British schools adopted so many American customs - proms, year books.

I abstained from my year book in a one man protest (that and I forgot to bring my picture in).

ReputationRep:
    aww bless, I can't remember which pictures I submitted, but I carefully selected them, so i'm sure they can't be too bad. No one has any good quotes? I'm dissapointed. I thought I might have something from Malcolm X "If you educate a man you educate an individual. If you educate a woman you educate a nation." But then again I can't stand him!

I wish I could edit my profile, esp the bit about the surgical gloves...I'm sure my parents will look forward to enquring about that.
    "eagles may be able to fly, but at least dogs don't get sucked into jet engines"

"To be yourself, in a world that tries, night and day, to make you just like everybody else - is to fight the greatest battle there ever is to fight, and never stop fighting..." - e.e. cummings

"A witty saying proves nothing."
    Voltaire

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

-- Terry Pratchart

hope one might be useful

ReputationRep:
    we had things like most likely to marry, would win an award for, their favourite quote, 3 words that best describe them, nicknames, what they'll be doing in ten yrs time, most memorable moment etc, and jus filled it in for our mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    "Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

-- Terry Pratchart
    The above sounds lovely, but it doesn't apply to me and LH - Let's face it proms/yearbooks are fantastic fun, hence we adopt some of their ideas.

ReputationRep:
    'Down in the hole, lingeringly, the gravedigger puts on the forceps of conception.'

'We have time to grow old…to die.'

'The funniest thing is unhappiness'

Maybe a bit too depressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    we had things like most likely to marry, would win an award for, their favourite quote, 3 words that best describe them, nicknames, what they'll be doing in ten yrs time, most memorable moment etc, and jus filled it in for our mates
    I don't like the where will you be in ten years time bit, I'm appalled about what has been written about me! A teacher? I was thinking about being PM and then marrying the president of the US, imagine how much power I'd have...!

As for the quote bit, I might have to choose a line or two from a poem...but what poem? That is the question...

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the where will you be in ten years time bit, I'm appalled about what has been written about me! A teacher? I was thinking about being PM and then marrying the president of the US, imagine how much power I'd have...!

As for the quote bit, I might have to choose a line or two from a poem...but what poem? That is the question...
    A Liberal Democrat PM - drinking shandy all day and night....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Doing nothing much else...

Why not take lines from a Michael Rosen poem Alee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You see the problem is...what makes you think I'm a LD at heart? I've been decieving you...but yes the rumours I'm having an affair with CK are true. V. true. Now I just need to find a way to tempt TB...

ReputationRep:
    You see the problem is...what makes you think I'm a LD at heart? I've been decieving you...but yes the rumours I'm having an affair with CK are true. V. true. Now I just need to find a way to tempt TB...
    That fine specimen of a man wouldn't degrade himself to you! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    But you did...

p.s: Don't mind Corey, he's just upset TB wouldn't give him a second look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Hey if Cherie can manage it...

ReputationRep:
    But you did...
    Merely a quick fix. Rather like a puncture repair kit...as it were

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Merely a quick fix. Rather like a puncture repair kit...as it were
    Gah, I've been so good to you and yet you treat me so bad. Well I must be circumstanced as Bianca in Othello said Has anyone got a good poem...I can't think of one right now...?!

ReputationRep:
    Gah, I've been so good to you and yet you treat me so bad. Well I must be circumstanced as Bianca in Othello said Has anyone got a good poem...I can't think of one right now...?!
    Thought that said "circumcised", trust me you don't want that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Thought that said "circumcised", trust me you don't want that
    Only you could think that...tut tut.

ReputationRep:
    Only you could think that...tut tut.
    Hey it's a very personal issue <sob>

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.