Girls do you ever wear jeans without wearing knickers? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fruli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I put on jeans this morning when I was off to the doctors and decided not to wear knickers, unfortunately a stomach problem I'm having meant I had to take down my jeans slightly so that the GP could examine my abdomen, was unprepared for that examination. The GP was male.

So embarrassed at not wearing knickers!
User1333171
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)
I put on jeans this morning when I was off to the doctors and decided not to wear knickers, unfortunately a stomach problem I'm having meant I had to take down my jeans slightly so that the GP could examine my abdomen, was unprepared for that examination. The GP was male.

Never. I especially wouldn't do it if I was going to the doctors, but GPs have probably seen much, much worse so I wouldn't worry.
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All the time, very stinky
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Done it once or twice especially if I am just going out to the shop around the corner or taking the bins out. Wouldn't do it regularly though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
student2034
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Never. Especially with skinny jeans

Posted from TSR Mobile
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, the material is rough so I'd probably just find it incredibly uncomfortable.
lou 22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Once, but it is your bad if you never wore knickers knowing that he could possibly do a examination, I hope you never had a forrest as that would be well embarrassing.
Balloon Baboon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)

He's probably seen a vagina before. He's a doctor.
louise2711
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends on the jeans, if they are comfy, which most of mine are, i dont wear knickers with them, Ok i have to wash the jeans much more but i just feel comfier and more sexy. Docs appointments have caught me out a few times with unexpected inspections but at the end of the day its my choice and there professionals at looking at the human body.
LaMandarine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I cannot function without feeling that sweet fresh cotton touching my most sacred underparts, so no.
If I could shower with my knickers on, I would.

I'm not a prude, but knickers must be on at all times. And screw jeans, skirts are so much better.
I wish I could wear skirts now, but it's freezing.
Fruli
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Rum Ham)
Done it once or twice especially if I am just going out to the shop around the corner or taking the bins out. Wouldn't do it regularly though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, the doctors wasn't too far from where I lived.
Fruli
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by louise2711)
Depends on the jeans, if they are comfy, which most of mine are, i dont wear knickers with them, Ok i have to wash the jeans much more but i just feel comfier and more sexy. Docs appointments have caught me out a few times with unexpected inspections but at the end of the day its my choice and there professionals at looking at the human body.
haha, I wash my jeans after every single wear, no wonder they are always faded and worn out.
del1rious
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No way, not with jeans. Anything other than a skirt or a dress is pretty gross to be honest (or pyjamas I guess!)
BrianMcEgg
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All the time
ballam01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fruli)

Don't be embarrassed because doctors probably have seen that happen many times so it is no big deal.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
No, the material is rough so I'd probably just find it incredibly uncomfortable.
boring

and just so u know...i didnt hunt this thread down to see ur post lol some mong bumped it..
itsokayitsokayy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can imagine it being really uncomfortable for some reason
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Never
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
boring

and just so u know...i didnt hunt this thread down to see ur post lol some mong bumped it..
Sorry I don't want raw lips :indiff: jeans are too rough to go knickerless!
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Sorry I don't want raw lips :indiff: jeans are too rough to go knickerless!
ur lips down there
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.54%
Pop (216)
24.69%
Jazz (33)
3.77%
Classical (49)
5.6%
Hip-Hop (168)
19.2%