This discussion is closed.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
ur lips down there
Can confirm my pussy lips are unchapped (I don't even wear jeans tbh so this doesn't even relate to me!)
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Can confirm my pussy lips are unchapped (I don't even wear jeans tbh so this doesn't even relate to me!)
tbf though...its not gonna make em rough and chafed and crusty...it's gonna make em juicy as ****. clothing sucks up the natural moisture of ur cooch. panties is just an extra layer of suction haha. if anything ur jeans will be soaked, not crusty...try it ...the zipper and seat of the jeans as well will be a constant stimulant i hear.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
tbf though...its not gonna make em rough and chafed and crusty...it's gonna make em juicy as ****. clothing sucks up the natural moisture of ur cooch. panties is just an extra layer of suction haha. if anything ur jeans will be soaked, not crusty...try it ...the zipper and seat of the jeans as well will be a constant stimulant i hear.
I just can't see it :laugh: I often wear leggings etc without knickers cos I'm lazy and wanna save on laundry. But jeans...nah I just couldn't. I don't rly like wearing jeans anyway though tbh.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads