candyfloss_1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was wondering if anyone has exam structures for the 15 and 25 markers on the Social inequality paper...?
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. You may have better luck in the Sociology forum. You can find it here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=317

Good luck!
hollsy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by candyfloss_1)
I was wondering if anyone has exam structures for the 15 and 25 markers on the Social inequality paper...?
Are you looking for how to answer them? If so-

15 marker:
>Define and explain the method- is it quantitative/qualitative; positivist/ interpretevist.
>Give the reason the method was used in the source material study.
> Give 2 other reasons sociologists may use the method and use the source material to explain these reasons.

25 marker:
>You need to give strengths and weaknesses of the method and explain why they are good/bad for that specific topic.
>Define and explain the method/ approach- is it quantitative ect
>Give 2/3 strengths
>Give 2/3 weaknesses
>You must give a conclusion in which you state whether or not that method or approach is the best way to research that topic.

Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads