The Student Room Group

Didn't ejaculate properly, dick hurts

okay so I was just masturbating and I used my hand to make a wall so I didn't make a mess. I tried to cover my dick leaving like a 1cm gap but I accidentally completely covered it, and some of the semen was blocked from getting out. I know this is a bad thing to do, and my dick now hurts - it feels like I need the toilet, constantly. been like this for just under an hour.

what can i do?
Wait - the pain from a 'blocked orgasm' is real (the unexpected pressure from the semen against your urethra hurts!) but temporary - and don't do it again.

Why didn't you come into or onto something that wouldn't make a mess or which could be easily cleaned?
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Wait - the pain from a 'blocked orgasm' is real (the unexpected pressure from the semen against your urethra hurts!) but temporary - and don't do it again.

Why didn't you come into or onto something that wouldn't make a mess or which could be easily cleaned?

This is gonna sound really weird but I was in my car :P and I didn't have anything else to use so I thought I'd just come on my hand, then I could lick it clean and not make a mess.

Also guys have a urethra? :redface:
I really don't want to know what you do when you have a runny nose in the car...

If we didn't, we'd have trouble peeing or ejaculating :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
I really don't want to know what you do when you have a runny nose in the car...

If we didn't, we'd have trouble peeing or ejaculating :smile:

Haha well I don't eat my snot!! That'd be weird >_<
(Maybe I should clarify, I'm gay - I like eating other guys' cum so I don't mind eating my own :rofl:)
Wouldnt want to be on the space station with this guy!
Reply 6
Oh well,no use crying over spilt milk.

Holding back semen is bad for you,,just let it flow....:smile:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080517022158AAmj4XL

Quick Reply

Latest