The Student Room Group

ISA context help sincerely needed!!!

I have a upcoming ISA test and I have no clue on writing context questions!!! SOS!
Which subject and exam board?
Original post by Reachingstar117
I have a upcoming ISA test and I have no clue on writing context questions!!! SOS!

What are you investigating? Quite often, contexts can be found online, though your teacher should provide some help as well. If you search your ISA topic online, you should be able to find some examples to help you, so if your investigating Rates of Reaction, search 'rates of reaction ISA context' and some useful information should come up.

If you tell me what your hypothesis is, I can try and help :smile:
Original post by thepurplerain
What are you investigating? Quite often, contexts can be found online, though your teacher should provide some help as well. If you search your ISA topic online, you should be able to find some examples to help you, so if your investigating Rates of Reaction, search 'rates of reaction ISA context' and some useful information should come up.

If you tell me what your hypothesis is, I can try and help :smile:

Well, I heard that there is a certain method for writing a context and I hae n clue on how to do so and my eglis isweaker than anybod else since I am from South Korea about less than a year ago...
Whats the ISA on and whats your hypothesis?
Original post by heyitgeg
Whats the ISA on and whats your hypothesis?

I am doing a triple science and my ISA is already finished.... I don't remember my hypothesis exactly now since it was really long time ago....
Original post by Reachingstar117
I am doing a triple science and my ISA is already finished.... I don't remember my hypothesis exactly now since it was really long time ago....

Then what do you need context for if you already finished the ISA?
Original post by heyitgeg
Then what do you need context for if you already finished the ISA?

I posted this when I was doing ISA not knowing what to do....

Quick Reply

Latest