The Student Room Group

Psychology resits

I did badly is my first year of psychology. Would it be too much work to resit both AS exams and do my A2 exams as well. Im definitely going to resit one but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this or are going to do the same thing
Reply 1
Original post by tyrome34
I did badly is my first year of psychology. Would it be too much work to resit both AS exams and do my A2 exams as well. Im definitely going to resit one but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this or are going to do the same thing

If you are resiting one of them, you might as well resit the second. it shuldn't be that hard compared to A2 and you won't need to revise that much.
Reply 2
Original post by tyrome34

To be honest, if you did badly in your first year; would you really be likely to be better when doing AS and A2 simultaneously? Only you can answer that.

Yes, you may already be familiar with the content of the AS topics, but you will still need to revise for them to ensure that you are more prepared for the same/new questions that could appear in the exams. Plus the same for the A2 content.

Will you be just doing the two Psychology courses within the year? If so; you might want to go for it. If you are doing other courses as well; I'd personally recommend re-sitting at a different time (If you did 'really' badly at AS, you should probably resist it first before doing A2).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending