The Student Room Group

Msc maths

Hi, I will be applying for a masters in maths for 2015 entry and I was wondering is there anyone here who will be applying as well?
I am :smile: I sent mine off a few weeks back, where are you looking at applying to?
Nice, where did you apply?
I will apply in march hopefully. I want to apply to kings and imperial.
maybe lse
I've applied to Glasgow (got an offer of 2:1) and St Andrews so far, also considering applying to Heriot Watt for the Actuarial Science MSc. Anyone out there have any experience or advice re these unis or the course ?
I applied to both Kings and Imperial but also Warwick and Sussex. I've received offers from the last two so far so I'll let you know if I hear from the other too soon. :smile:
I thought about LSE but they only had an applied course, are you looking specifically for applied or pure? Are you looking to continue for a PHD afterwards?
Original post by AMannequin
I applied to both Kings and Imperial but also Warwick and Sussex. I've received offers from the last two so far so I'll let you know if I hear from the other too soon. :smile:
I thought about LSE but they only had an applied course, are you looking specifically for applied or pure? Are you looking to continue for a PHD afterwards?

congrats mate. thanks.
I know lse is applied, hence it is sort of my last choice, I have nothing to loose by applying :smile: I am looking specifically for pure.
I have not decided about phd, you?
Reply 6
Hi, I will apply for financial maths or applied maths but still have a month until I will finally do the ielts test.
I got two questions: is beginning of january too late to apply for london unis like imperial, lse, kings or ucl?
What are the chances to get into the mres mathematical sciences at imperial? Id absolutely adore the course, thats for sure, but I am anxious that my application is just for nothing since my grades are not the best (i fulfill the minimum requirements though).

Cheers,
Max

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending