Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fly By's Football Forum:

http://justfootball.proboards22.com/

The link doesn't work if the site is overloaded and takes you to the host's site, but persevere!

ReputationRep:
    It's like server busy, but before you've even started. I don't see this forum going anywhere apart from forum heaven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    It's like server busy, but before you've even started. I don't see this forum going anywhere apart from forum heaven.
    It's just an initial bout of popularity.

ReputationRep:
    You need proper hosting as I say you get what you pay for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You need proper hosting as I say you get what you pay for.
    Fly By paid nothing and now he has...nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Link has flopped again. May I take this time to remind you of the Ultimate Football Thread

ReputationRep:
    There was still no need for the thread to be deleted - it wasn't a bad link, just not a very good one. The forums only seem to be able to take two people at a time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Quite... and I think advertising other forums is against UKL rules *feels all prefect like*
    But it's only Fly By's little project - no need to castigate him for it.

ReputationRep:
    Forums just need doing properly when I am setting mine up over the summer I plan to spend £200 on it.

ReputationRep:
    Forums just need doing properly when I am setting mine up over the summer I plan to spend £200 on it.
    You should include a football forum and dedicate it to Fly By.

ReputationRep:
    whats you're forum gonna be for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    Knowing AT, don't ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    Its going to be a site about Manchester music with a massive part of it dedicated to up and coming bands. Apart of the site will be a forum.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the "encouragement" guys, i deleted the forum thats why it doesnt work. i deleted it because for some reason the mods deleted my thread. so theres no way i am gonna get enough people.

200 quid huh? you gonna buy your own server?

ReputationRep:
    for free PHP/MySQL hosting go to www.3rror.com, and then you can get free forum software from www.phpBB.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    for free PHP/MySQL hosting go to www.3rror.com, and then you can get free forum software from www.phpBB.com
    they dont accpet it no more.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah they do, are there any small prints? it sounds too good. unlimted bandwidth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    thanks for the "encouragement" guys, i deleted the forum thats why it doesnt work. i deleted it because for some reason the mods deleted my thread. so theres no way i am gonna get enough people.

200 quid huh? you gonna buy your own server?
    Expression only deleted it because the link didn't seem to ork, not for any other reason.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.