The Student Room Group

What grade is this?

So I think ive got a mark of 35 out of 60.
If 32 is a B- then what is 35.
I just wanna calculate what I think I got in my exams.
Thanks for help!
I will promise to follow you if you answer.
It's a GCSE AQA Paper.
It depends what the grade boundary is. If the grade boundary starts at 32/60 for a B then I guess 35 will still be a B unless the boundaries are very close together :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by VioletPhillippo
It depends what the grade boundary is. If the grade boundary starts at 32/60 for a B then I guess 35 will still be a B unless the boundaries are very close together :smile:

Still a B- or a B+ or just a B?
Original post by Zeetingman
Still a B- or a B+ or just a B?

If it's for GCSE then there's no B- or B+ so it's a B however you're 3 marks over the B grade boundary so you're definitely into the B (not a B- if it existed) :smile:
Reply 4
If it's for GCSE then there's no B- or B+ so it's a B however you're 3 marks over the B grade boundary so you're definitely into the B (not a B- if it existed) :smile:

Strange, my school says B+, B- and so on.
Thanks anyway.
Strange, my school says B+, B- and so on.
Thanks anyway.

So does my school in some things but in the real thing it will just be a letter grade :smile:
Reply 6
So does my school in some things but in the real thing it will just be a letter grade :smile:

Are you doing triple science?
Are you doing triple science?

Yes :smile:
Reply 8
Yes :smile:

What grades did you need to get into Triple?
So far ive got
Physics:C-
AQA Physics:B-
Ive got to the Chemistry exams to do next term, I hate Chemistry, it just doesn't sink in. :angry:
Last time I did Chemistry I got D+ on two papers :/
After that ive got Biology which is easy, I got a B+ in core.
I'm now doing Additional Science, hopefully in Year11 I can get at Triple
What grades did you need to get into Triple?
So far ive got
Physics:C-
AQA Physics:B-
Ive got to the Chemistry exams to do next term, I hate Chemistry, it just doesn't sink in. :angry:
Last time I did Chemistry I got D+ on two papers :/
After that ive got Biology which is easy, I got a B+ in core.
I'm now doing Additional Science, hopefully in Year11 I can get at Triple

My school does it differently so if you get over a level 6 in year 9 you can choose triple science as one of your options. I love science and I got a level 8 so I picked it. Otherwise everyone else does double science (not as an option) and we all sit the exams at the end of year 11. If you ever need any help with science I'd be happy to help :smile:
My school does it differently so if you get over a level 6 in year 9 you can choose triple science as one of your options. I love science and I got a level 8 so I picked it. Otherwise everyone else does double science (not as an option) and we all sit the exams at the end of year 11. If you ever need any help with science I'd be happy to help :smile:

I think i'll be needing alot of help for Chemistry. I'm doing Ionic Bonding and Covalent. But i'll contact you when I need ya.

Quick Reply

Latest