OliviaIM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm studying... A-level Geography, Economics and English Lit at the London Academy of Excellence.
i hope to be studying PPE at university next year

I'm interested in... Absolutely everything except Hollyoaks, it's something about their lack of acting skills that get to me (Lool, yes Eastenders is rather cringe worthy too but I'll let them slide)

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by OliviaIM)
I'm studying... A-level Geography, Economics and English Lit at the London Academy of Excellence.
i hope to be studying PPE at university next year

I'm interested in... Absolutely everything except Hollyoaks, it's something about their lack of acting skills that get to me (Lool, yes Eastenders is rather cringe worthy too but I'll let them slide)

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Hello and welcome to The Student Room

Check out university connect to find people on your uni courses or looking to apply for the same uni.

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Whatever you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

In Hobbies and Interests you'll be able to find lots of people with similar interests!

To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, please do quote or PM me so I can help!
Sister kenya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
HI THERE

My Son has applied to The London School of Excellence for 2015. I am concerned that he may not get in although he is predicted 7 A-b's not for Math's thats a a C,He need motivation.We live in South London and are hoping to get an interview at least. The school is sited as being select and a lot of controvesy over the elitism of the selection A-B's + only need apply. Can you let us know about the selection process and how that was and If you dont mind letting us know if If you are happy there, and If the college met your exspectations.Congratualtions by the way .

Thank you

From Kenya
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (258)
33.81%
No (505)
66.19%

Watched Threads