Applying for Different Courses, How to Write About Them? Watch

D_ecrivaine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Between my 5 schools I'm applying for Environmental Science, Environmental Biology, and Ecological and Environmental Sciences.
They're so similar that I'm not going to worry about the subject of my essay, but I'm wondering how I can get through it without specifically name dropping the course... should I just say Environmental Sciences because that's sort of what they all are? What do you think?
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In this case the unis will probably be used to people not referring to the course by the name because it is basically the same and different unis will call it different things. I would do as you suggested and you can talk about biology and ecology too when you talk about specific areas of interest
D_ecrivaine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by *Interrobang*)
In this case the unis will probably be used to people not referring to the course by the name because it is basically the same and different unis will call it different things. I would do as you suggested and you can talk about biology and ecology too when you talk about specific areas of interest
Okay, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.55%
No (224)
76.45%

Watched Threads