Girls: Do you let your bf *** inside you? Watch

ringlet
Badges: 12
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If yes, what form of contraception do you use?

Just wondering. Been with mine for 4 months, and only let him for the first time yesterday..and I'm on the pill. So paranoid about getting pregnant lol.
carabethh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also on the pill, have done so but avoid it in any common frequency. The pill is 99.9% effective if taken in the theoretically perfect way, however I do not trust myself to be 100% consistent in line with the risk (however small) that poses; I'm far too forgetful for my own good.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes. I use the mini pill Cerazette. I have been on a few pills in my time but this one seems to be the best for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hotliketea
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah and have done so for four years

i'm only on the pill , no issues yet touch wood
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by carabethh)
Also on the pill, have done so but avoid it in any common frequency. The pill is 99.9% effective if taken in the theoretically perfect way, however I do not trust myself to be 100% consistent in line with the risk (however small) that poses; I'm far too forgetful for my own good.
So if someone cums inside you 1000x you are statistically bound to get pregnant?
CatnipGlows
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm on the injection because I don't trust myself with the pill- missing days etc, I'm awful
matthewduncan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This aint true btw
ringlet
yeah pretty similar to me. I feel like even though I'm really good at taking my pill, I still can't help being worried about it!

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
Yes. I use the mini pill Cerazette. I have been on a few pills in my time but this one seems to be the best for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by hotliketea)
yeah and have done so for four years

i'm only on the pill , no issues yet touch wood

(Original post by abbiemac)
I'm on the injection because I don't trust myself with the pill- missing days etc, I'm awful
Ah ok, thanks for your responses girls! So it sounds like the contraception you've all used has been effective definitely going to start trusting mine more now haha. Just you know when you don't physically prevent something, it's difficult not to worry about it!
ringlet
(Original post by Casiolynn)
I started taking the pill in March or so and we've not used condoms since (mind you, if I were to ever change my partner - I would go back to condoms). No problems so far despite him cumming inside me on say daily basis *touch wood*
haha that's good news! fingers crossed for you
Ovid14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There is more reasons to use condoms than pregnancy.
Whats his sexual history? If he's had previous partners, especially if they had unprotected sex I would insist upon a full STD screening.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
So if someone cums inside you 1000x you are statistically bound to get pregnant?
No.

The statistic means that out of 1000 people using that form of contraception, 1 pregnancy is probable.

Like throwing a dice with 50% probability of landing heads or tails, heads may land 10 times in a row for one person whilst a tail may land first throw for another.

Same with the pill - an unlucky person may get pregnant first time (unlikely but still possible) whilst another may find it 100% reliable for the whole time they used it.
ringlet
I worried a lot in the beginning, mainly cuz I've never trusted contraception and every time we had sex, I just couldn't stop worrying that something had gone wrong. Had about 2 pregnancy scares cuz my mind was playing tricks on me but since I'm on the pill, I've been a lot more calm and hardly ever worry ^^
well I've been sexually active and on the pill for 3 years, and it's just a fear that's stayed with me I guess! Have trust issues with contraception due to seeing a couple of friends have to go through abortions! (They either didn't use contraception or were on the pill)
ringlet
(Original post by Ovid14)
There is more reasons to use condoms than pregnancy.
Whats his sexual history? If he's had previous partners, especially if they had unprotected sex I would insist upon a full STD screening.
lol I'm well aware of that. We've both been tested and are clean, so my issue is with pregnancy.
Stickman
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
Yes. I let my gf *** inside me.
Ovid14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amylouisenic)
lol I'm well aware of that. We've both been tested and are clean, so my issue is with pregnancy.
That's great you are both clean now.
In regards to pregnancy there are many methods but not all will work well with your body sometimes you need to change over to something new. While you find out what works best then I would suggest continuing to use condoms until your confident in your contraception.
If you have been on the pill a while and all is fine there shouldn't be a problem.

Another concern, and I know many refuse to think of it believing their BF would never ever do it but clearly a lot do, is what if he cheats?
A lot of girls pick up an STD from a cheating BF.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by uberteknik)
No.

The statistic means that out of 1000 people using that form of contraception, 1 pregnancy is probable.

Like throwing a dice with 50% probability of landing heads or tails, heads may land 10 times in a row for one person whilst a tail may land first throw for another.

Same with the pill - an unlucky person may get pregnant first time (unlikely but still possible) whilst another may find it 100% reliable for the whole time they used it.
I guess that means it's similar to the condom then, in that the 1% that fails is mainly because of the idiots who put it on backwards and end up breaking it. Like the girls who forget to take it then blame the pill.
Ovid14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When you're each other's first a screening is just unnecessary.

And don't start suggesting he's lying
That really would depend on your medical history for some a check would also be worth it.
Just because you may have been each others firsts doesn't mean everyone else reading this thread were virgins when they began a sexual relationship.
ringlet
(Original post by Ovid14)
That's great you are both clean now.
In regards to pregnancy there are many methods but not all will work well with your body sometimes you need to change over to something new. While you find out what works best then I would suggest continuing to use condoms until your confident in your contraception.
If you have been on the pill a while and all is fine there shouldn't be a problem.

Another concern, and I know many refuse to think of it believing their BF would never ever do it but clearly a lot do, is what if he cheats?
A lot of girls pick up an STD from a cheating BF.
Lol, neither of us have ever been 'not clean'. I've been on the pill for 3 years and have never had an issue with it. I just worry about pregnancy and always have, despite never having a pregnancy scare. I was just wondering how confident other women are in their choice of contraception.

I trust my bf, and have no reason not to. So that's a non-issue here.
ringlet
When you're each other's first a screening is just unnecessary.

And don't start suggesting he's lying
thanks for supporting me here but we are neither of each other's first. I'm 22, and he's 29. I'm just a paranoid cow. lol.
Ovid14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amylouisenic)
Lol, neither of us have ever been 'not clean'. I've been on the pill for 3 years and have never had an issue with it. I just worry about pregnancy and always have, despite never having a pregnancy scare. I was just wondering how confident other women are in their choice of contraception.

I trust my bf, and have no reason not to. So that's a non-issue here.
Thats fair enough. If I were you I would find out when you ovulate, for most its day 14 of your cycle but not for everyone, and use comdoms around that time. That would greatly decrease your chances of pregnancy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed