Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Everyone that is doing their a levels this yr, where you u hope to go to university and what grades do u need to get in there? i am curious about what types of offers people get for different courses at different places

my firm offer is for liverpool, BBC where the Bs must be in physics and maths for a Physics with Astrophysics course

ReputationRep:
    I need BBC to go to Manchester to do economics. I also got an offer of ABB to do economics at Edinburgh.

my sis needs AAA to Imperial

I need BBB to do Comp Sci at Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    I need AAB and 1,2 in Step ii and iii to get into Trinity, Cambridge for Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to Liverpool(hopefully) to do economics.

ReputationRep:
    I need ABB for Reading University to study Psychology, Also thinking about Surrey University, they require BBB which seems easy enough.

I need BCD for Loughborough to do Chemistry, or BCC for East Anglia. Also considered Birmingham which was CCC. Reading is a nice place - I live there - lots of to do around town but the alcohol is expensive!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Warwick, needing 260 UCAS points, including BB in French and German...to do...French and German,...

Leicester, for Law.

Southampton for Electronic Engineering - ABBa, can't wait! But now, I must revise for Physics synoptic this afternoon...

Originally posted by Bigcnee
    I need AAB and 1,2 in Step ii and iii to get into Trinity, Cambridge for Maths.
    Are you BEN ANDREWS?

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    Are you BEN ANDREWS?
    Er..... no.

ReputationRep:
    lol, case of mistaken identity.

im hoping to study CompSci at UCL

unconditional offer, Zoology at Aberdeen!!!!! woooo!

ReputationRep:
    mech eng at exeter

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully going to UCL to read law. Need AAA

ReputationRep:
    I am hopefully going to Cardiff to do Law and Politics I need BBB

Good Luck for those that are still doing Exams ( I finished today Q1 of the AQA Synoptic English Paper was a treat-makes a change). Anyway Fingers (and Toes) crossed for Results Day!!

ReputationRep:
    Next year - Imperial for medicine (ABB).

ReputationRep:
    mech eng at edinb (bbb) or leeds (bbc)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.