The Student Room Group

Unofficial offer!

Hi guys, so I got an unofficial offer from queen mary saying that they are please to give me an unconditional offer but it's unofficial as the admission office have to get the paper work sorted. And at the end of the Mail they say "your unconditional offer will be sent to you soon." It has been a week and I haven't gotten anything yet:/ should I be worried?also has anyone applied for the international foundation program at queen mary?
(edited 9 years ago)
no you shouldn't be worried at all.
Original post by Anonymous795
Hi guys, so I got an unofficial offer from queen mary saying that they are please to give me an unconditional offer but it's unofficial as the admission office have to get the paper work sorted. And at the end of the Mail they say "your unconditional offer will be sent to you soon." It has been a week and I haven't gotten anything yet:/ should I be worried?also has anyone applied for the international foundation program at queen mary?

First of all congratulations on receiving an unconditional offer from queenmary university. No you don't need to be worried. It usually takes some time for them to get back to you especially since the applications are going on. By the way can i ask what your o level and predicted grades were on your UCAS application? Just wondering how you got them to get you an unconditional offer =P
Reply 3
Original post by simplyfaiq
First of all congratulations on receiving an unconditional offer from queenmary university. No you don't need to be worried. It usually takes some time for them to get back to you especially since the applications are going on. By the way can i ask what your o level and predicted grades were on your UCAS application? Just wondering how you got them to get you an unconditional offer =P

Oh thank you so much haha! I was getting so worried. Because it's for the January intake and I have to do the visa stuff soon.
And i applied for the international foundation program for law, so the requirements were not that high:smile: they basically only check AS level and Olevel, but my results were very bad though:tongue: I should consider myself lucky haha to have gotten this opportunity. Not going to waste it, going to work my ass off when I go there:smile:
Oh thank you so much haha! I was getting so worried. Because it's for the January intake and I have to do the visa stuff soon.
And i applied for the international foundation program for law, so the requirements were not that high:smile: they basically only check AS level and Olevel, but my results were very bad though:tongue: I should consider myself lucky haha to have gotten this opportunity. Not going to waste it, going to work my ass off when I go there:smile:

lol Lucky you! Anyhow, best of luck for the foundation programme, and if all else fails, you always have the option of contacting them and asking directly. :smile: I'l be going there myself the upcoming september for law. Who knows maybe we would meet. Cheers!
Reply 5
Original post by simplyfaiq
lol Lucky you! Anyhow, best of luck for the foundation programme, and if all else fails, you always have the option of contacting them and asking directly. :smile: I'l be going there myself the upcoming september for law. Who knows maybe we would meet. Cheers!

Oh really? Haha that's pretty cool! Hopefully see you in September haha x
Oh really? Haha that's pretty cool! Hopefully see you in September haha x

Yup! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending