The Student Room Group

What is graduate entry medicine like..

I'm currently in my second year of my degree, on track for first prediction and will be deciding to apply for graduate entry medicine. I know id be lucky to even be selected first time, but what i want to know from someone who is currently doing a graduate entry med course, is how sociable the experience is compared to how your undergraduate degree was. I'm aware there are usually very few graduate entry students, and i want to know whether the experience is similar in the fact it is easy to meet new ppl and make close friends, join societies and go out together as a group. Or is the experience much more different, as everyone is generally older, probably more focused and may be less inclined to be as much of a social butterfly as they were in their last uni? And if so, how easy/hard is it to mix with the undergraduates as a postgrad when you will not be in quite a few of their lectures? Basically, I may be waffling on, but id just like to know some first hand experiences as to what your GEM university experience has been like, and possibly what uni you went to. Thanks :smile:
Reply 2
Hi thanks for the reply, but still really looking for first hand experiences from ppl on the course. Doesn't seem to be any of TSR as much as i've looked aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending