The Student Room Group

Important exam information. Please help

I am going to be sitting my Biology, Chemistry and Physics AS level exams at college in May/June 2015. I am going to be taking my ISA/Practicals for them at a different college. Will this show up on the final exam certificates? Or will I just get the grade as normal? Can the universities see this?
Reply 1
They normally calculate an overall as they all contribute to a part of your overall grade.
Reply 2
Original post by RKM21
They normally calculate an overall as they all contribute to a part of your overall grade.

No i mean on the exam certificate you get on August 14th, will it show the grades as one? Or will it show up that I took the coursework and final exams at different colleges?
Reply 3
As long as it's the some exam board and correct candidate number etc, it should still be fine
Reply 4
Original post by John10000
I am going to be sitting my Biology, Chemistry and Physics AS level exams at college in May/June 2015. I am going to be taking my ISA/Practicals for them at a different college. Will this show up on the final exam certificates? Or will I just get the grade as normal? Can the universities see this?

Your certificate will just show an overall grade. You will get a results slip (which is what you are talking about) for each centre where you were entered for units.

Only the centre that enters you gets the results for the units you took there, so if you take the practical units at one centre they will get your results for that and the centre where you took the other units will get the results for those. The centre where you are cashed-in for the overall result will get the overall grade and your overall UMS but not be able t see individual unit scores for units you didn't take there.

Your candidate number will be different at the 2 different centres but your UCI must be the same for both or the system will not see you as one person.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest